Title: ammo69's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# ammo69

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ammo69/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ammo69/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ammo69/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ammo69/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ammo69/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ammo69/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ammo69/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ammo69/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ammo69/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ammo69/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[User Access Manager] Plugin causes errors in WP](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-causes-errors-in-wp-2/)
 *  Thread Starter [ammo69](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ammo69/)
 * (@ammo69)
 * [8 months, 2 weeks ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-causes-errors-in-wp-2/page/3/#post-18793675)
 * [@annaam](https://wordpress.org/support/users/annaam/) As far as I can tell, 
   it seems to be working fine again now.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[User Access Manager] Plugin causes errors in WP](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-causes-errors-in-wp-2/)
 *  Thread Starter [ammo69](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ammo69/)
 * (@ammo69)
 * [9 months, 3 weeks ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-causes-errors-in-wp-2/page/3/#post-18755341)
 * [@gm_alex](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gm_alex/) 
   I have checked the 
   latest error logs for my domain. There have been no crashes or fatal errors since
   Friday’s update. My site is stable and so is the plugin. The issues are resolved
   for now. Thanks again.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[User Access Manager] Plugin causes errors in WP](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-causes-errors-in-wp-2/)
 *  Thread Starter [ammo69](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ammo69/)
 * (@ammo69)
 * [9 months, 4 weeks ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-causes-errors-in-wp-2/page/3/#post-18753397)
 * The error message I am seeing now indicates (according to Gemini) that there 
   is a coding error in the plugin’s GroupCommand.php file. The code attempts to
   call a “constructor” (a startup function) that either does not exist or cannot
   be called. This is a specific error that frequently occurs in newer PHP versions(
   my server is running PHP 8.3).
   I installed 2.3.8. So far no problems. I have 
   to wait till tomorrow to find out. I’ll let you know.Thanks, AMMO
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[User Access Manager] Plugin causes errors in WP](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-causes-errors-in-wp-2/)
 *  Thread Starter [ammo69](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ammo69/)
 * (@ammo69)
 * [9 months, 4 weeks ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-causes-errors-in-wp-2/page/3/#post-18753313)
 * Hi Alex,
   Could you please take a look at the problem I posted yesterday. The 
   fatal error is still occurring.Thanks, AMMO
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[User Access Manager] Plugin causes errors in WP](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-causes-errors-in-wp-2/)
 *  Thread Starter [ammo69](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ammo69/)
 * (@ammo69)
 * [10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-causes-errors-in-wp-2/page/3/#post-18751652)
 * Fatal Error in v2.3.7: Cannot call constructor (PHP 8.3)
 * Hi,
 * Thank you for the quick update to fix the previous conflict. However, after updating
   to version 2.3.7, I am immediately encountering a new Fatal Error that crashes
   the site.
 * **The Error:** `Uncaught Error: Cannot call constructor in .../wp-content/plugins/
   user-access-manager/src/Command/GroupCommand.php:29`
 * **Stack Trace:** `#0 .../user-access-manager/init.php(261): UserAccessManager\
   Command\GroupCommand->__construct()`
 * **Environment:**
    - WordPress 6.7
    - PHP 8.3.25
    - User Access Manager 2.3.7
 * It seems like `GroupCommand` is trying to call a parent constructor that is not
   accessible or does not exist. Could you please look into this?
 * Best regards, AMMO
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[User Access Manager] Plugin causes errors in WP](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-causes-errors-in-wp-2/)
 *  Thread Starter [ammo69](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ammo69/)
 * (@ammo69)
 * [10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-causes-errors-in-wp-2/page/2/#post-18750529)
 * Hi Alex,
 * I just wanted to share some good news. The fatal error messages regarding User
   Access Manager and the Forum have completely disappeared. The site no longer 
   crashes, so the update to version 3.3.7 is a success. Nothing in the error log
   that concerns your plugin.
 * Thank you very much for your efforts and the quick fix!
 * Best regards,
 * Arnout
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[User Access Manager] Plugin causes errors in WP](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-causes-errors-in-wp-2/)
 *  Thread Starter [ammo69](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ammo69/)
 * (@ammo69)
 * [10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-causes-errors-in-wp-2/#post-18749314)
 * hi,
   It looks like the plugin is functioning as supposed to. Using version 2.3.3
   [@rubin-sev](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rubin-sev/) still has problems,
   but on my site it looks good now.Thanks so far for the quick respons!AMMO
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[User Access Manager] Plugin causes errors in WP](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-causes-errors-in-wp-2/)
 *  Thread Starter [ammo69](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ammo69/)
 * (@ammo69)
 * [10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-causes-errors-in-wp-2/#post-18748804)
 * Hi Alex,
   The latest release is 2.3.0, this version generates not the mentioned
   errors but it does crash my entire site with a critical error. I uploaded the
   site error log to Gemini and this the conclusion:1. The Critical Issue: Conflict
   Between Plugins
 * The most recent and serious errors are caused by a conflict between two plugins:**
   User Access Manager** and **Asgaros Forum**.
    - **The Error Message:** `PHP Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: UserAccessManager\
      Object\ObjectHandler::registeredTaxonomy(): Argument #2 ($objectType) must
      be of type array|string, null given`.
    - **What is happening:** The plugin _Asgaros Forum_ attempts to register a taxonomy(
      a grouping, like categories). The _User Access Manager_ plugin monitors this
      process but receives an empty value (`null`) where it expects a string or 
      list. Due to stricter rules in newer PHP versions (likely running PHP 8.0 
      or higher), this leads directly to a fatal crash.
    - **Consequence:** Your backend (wp-admin) is likely inaccessible or barely 
      responsive.
 * **Solution:** You must disable one of these two plugins to regain access. Since
   you probably cannot enter the admin panel, this must be done via FTP or the File
   Manager of your hosting (DirectAdmin/cPanel).
 * Summary
 * Your site is crashing due to the **User Access Manager** plugin in combination
   with the forum. Disable User Access Manager manually via the files on the server
   to get the site working again.
   How to fix this?Best regards, AMMO
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Ultimate Addons for Elementor – Widgets, Templates, WooCommerce & Header Footer Builder] Can’t edit any header or footer or block in version 1.6.43](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-edit-any-header-or-footer-or-block-in-version-1-6-43/)
 *  Thread Starter [ammo69](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ammo69/)
 * (@ammo69)
 * [1 year, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-edit-any-header-or-footer-or-block-in-version-1-6-43/#post-18120544)
 * [@iankusht](https://wordpress.org/support/users/iankusht/), I still have the 
   same problem, even after multiple updates of Elementor and Elementor H&F. Only
   the Elementor H&F files are not opened by the Elementor editor. Only when I refresh
   the permalinks _every time_, it works. This means that every time I log into 
   my site and want to edit a header, footer, or custom block, I first have to refresh
   the permalinks. Naturally, I keep forgetting this, so I try to open the file,
   and then the Elementor editor just keeps loading and loading… until I remember,“
   Oh yeah, I need to refresh the permalinks first.” It’s like having to open and
   close the trunk of your car every time before you can drive away because otherwise,
   it just won’t drive. Very inconvenient…
 * I hope that with a future update, it will work better again, as it did before.
 * Best regards,
   Ammo
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Ultimate Addons for Elementor – Widgets, Templates, WooCommerce & Header Footer Builder] Latest update made my header shrink](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/latest-update-made-my-header-shrink/)
 *  Thread Starter [ammo69](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ammo69/)
 * (@ammo69)
 * [2 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/latest-update-made-my-header-shrink/#post-17952533)
 * Hi [@bsfherman](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bsfherman/)
 * I’m not using an optimization plugin. If I find the time I will troubleshoot 
   the issue. If I find something of your interest, I will post it here.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Ultimate Addons for Elementor – Widgets, Templates, WooCommerce & Header Footer Builder] Latest update made my header shrink](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/latest-update-made-my-header-shrink/)
 *  Thread Starter [ammo69](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ammo69/)
 * (@ammo69)
 * [2 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/latest-update-made-my-header-shrink/#post-17940557)
 * Hi [@bsfherman](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bsfherman/) ,
 * I previously wrote about the issue with the shadow under my menu bar in the header.
   Before an update, the shadow was only below the menu bar, but after the update,
   it also appeared on the left and right, making the menu smaller and creating 
   a border on both sides. I fixed that, but now a new problem has arisen. I find
   that there are often many issues with the HFE plugin lately.
 * The current problem is: With every page reload/load, the entire content of the
   header jumps up and down. [https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_oC5zGd102b2xesQL32o5O4TbV9yCTjm/view?usp=sharing](https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_oC5zGd102b2xesQL32o5O4TbV9yCTjm/view?usp=sharing)
 * And whatever I try, it won’t go away. I’ve already converted my header from sections
   to containers, but that doesn’t make a difference. Even then, every page load
   still gives this jittery effect.
 * It’s similar to an earlier problem where you would see all the submenus flash
   by with every page load. You fixed that, but now we’ve ended up with this issue.
   I’m seriously considering using a different header and footer plugin because 
   this is costing me a lot of time every time.
 * But hopefully you have a simple solution to this issue!?
 * Ammo
    -  This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by [ammo69](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ammo69/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Ultimate Addons for Elementor – Widgets, Templates, WooCommerce & Header Footer Builder] Latest update made my header shrink](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/latest-update-made-my-header-shrink/)
 *  Thread Starter [ammo69](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ammo69/)
 * (@ammo69)
 * [2 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/latest-update-made-my-header-shrink/#post-17915138)
 * I solved it, I suppose, before you saw it. How I solved it? 
   In Elementor I changed
   a setting in the header and the footer of the sections / containers. But still,
   it was, when I designed the header and footer, without edges at both sides, and
   after the update, there was a never intended space with a shadow at the right
   and left side of the header.[https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZQH8Ezw5su2HrCQXqCLRG9dbAbVCNiHQ/view?usp=sharing](https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZQH8Ezw5su2HrCQXqCLRG9dbAbVCNiHQ/view?usp=sharing)
    -  This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by [ammo69](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ammo69/).
 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[Ultimate Addons for Elementor – Widgets, Templates, WooCommerce & Header Footer Builder] Update: SOLVED => FATAL ERROR on site after update](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/fatal-error-on-site-after-update/)
 *  Thread Starter [ammo69](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ammo69/)
 * (@ammo69)
 * [2 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/fatal-error-on-site-after-update/#post-17776248)
 * [@bsfherman](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bsfherman/) I tried to get help
   on Facebook in several groups but I didn’t ask you because I wasn’t sure it was
   your plugin. But now I see the latest update info:
 * 1.6.34
    - Navigation Menu – Submenus show up for few seconds during the page load
    - Navigation Menu – Huge icon show up for few seconds during the page load
    - Navigation Menu – Unable to click on submenu when top distance is added for
      dropdown
      These are exactly all three problems I have on numerous sites. I 
      hope this update will solve this for real.If so, I will change my review.
 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[Ultimate Addons for Elementor – Widgets, Templates, WooCommerce & Header Footer Builder] Update: SOLVED => FATAL ERROR on site after update](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/fatal-error-on-site-after-update/)
 *  Thread Starter [ammo69](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ammo69/)
 * (@ammo69)
 * [2 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/fatal-error-on-site-after-update/#post-17763678)
 * [@bsfherman](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bsfherman/)
 * Unfortunately, the issue with the opening dropdown menus is still not resolved:
   On nearly every page load, the menus flash open and pass by on the page, which
   is very annoying. It is likely an issue with headers & footers, possibly in combination
   with Elementor. In any case, it cannot be fixed with CSS and pre-load solutions.
   I hope you will investigate the problem further.
 * Once this is resolved, I will give you a review that matches the rest of your
   product.
   AMMO.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Ultimate Addons for Elementor – Widgets, Templates, WooCommerce & Header Footer Builder] Fatal error after update](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/fatal-error-after-update-140/)
 *  Thread Starter [ammo69](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ammo69/)
 * (@ammo69)
 * [2 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/fatal-error-after-update-140/page/2/#post-17755962)
 * [@avi1020p](https://wordpress.org/support/users/avi1020p/), the problem with 
   my drop down menu not working properly, is only when I am logged in in WordPress.
   So visitors don’t experience this in the front-end. Still, this issue is, also
   in version 1.6.31 present.
   [@iankusht](https://wordpress.org/support/users/iankusht/),
   Also the issue of opening and closing the drop down menus when a page is loading,
   is still NOT SOLVED. Every time the page loads, the drop down menus are opening
   en floating from right to left. You could test this on my site by clicking the
   home menu several times. [https://2fgcoaching.nl/](https://2fgcoaching.nl/)This
   menu issue is since half a year and since I reported it in various places, nothing
   has been done about it.
    -  This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by [ammo69](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ammo69/).

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ammo69/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ammo69/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)