Title: ambersummer's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# ambersummer

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ambersummer/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ambersummer/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ambersummer/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ambersummer/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ambersummer/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ambersummer/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ambersummer/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ambersummer/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Xolo] Remove Drop Shadow from Navigation Bar](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/remove-drop-shadow-from-navigation-bar/)
 *  Thread Starter [ambersummer](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ambersummer/)
 * (@ambersummer)
 * [5 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/remove-drop-shadow-from-navigation-bar/#post-14068452)
 * Hi,
 * The page is assigned as the homepage already. Under ‘Reading’ in the WP dashboard
   my homepage is set as a page called ‘Home’ and Under ‘homepage settings’ in the
   customiser it is also set as the homepage.
 * Am I meant to be looking somewhere else?
 * Thanks,
    Amber
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Xolo] Remove Drop Shadow from Navigation Bar](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/remove-drop-shadow-from-navigation-bar/)
 *  Thread Starter [ambersummer](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ambersummer/)
 * (@ambersummer)
 * [5 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/remove-drop-shadow-from-navigation-bar/#post-14064701)
 * Hi,
 * The link is [aphonegeek.co.uk](http://aphonegeek.co.uk)
 * I’m not sure how to upload a screenshot but from the link you will see the header
   bar has a drop shadow. I’m using header 2 as I want my image to go show behind
   the header and for the header to be transparent.
 * The header background is set as transparent but it is white and I don’t want 
   there to be a drop shadow.
 * Thanks
    Amber

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)