Title: altos's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# altos

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/altos/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/altos/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/altos/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/altos/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/altos/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/altos/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/altos/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/altos/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Smash Balloon Social Post Feed - Simple Social Feeds for WordPress] Put lastest feed to top (using 2 FB feeds)](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/put-lastest-feed-to-top-using-2-fb-feeds/)
 *  Thread Starter [altos](https://wordpress.org/support/users/altos/)
 * (@altos)
 * [10 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/put-lastest-feed-to-top-using-2-fb-feeds/#post-8186436)
 * I have the Pro Version now, so how do I set it like this? 🙂
 * Thanks!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Smash Balloon Social Post Feed - Simple Social Feeds for WordPress] Put lastest feed to top (using 2 FB feeds)](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/put-lastest-feed-to-top-using-2-fb-feeds/)
 *  Thread Starter [altos](https://wordpress.org/support/users/altos/)
 * (@altos)
 * [10 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/put-lastest-feed-to-top-using-2-fb-feeds/#post-8181247)
 * Hey David,
 * thanks but what happens when page 1 has later newer news than page 2?
    I want
   to be it “automatic”, depending on which news is newer. You get the idea? 🙂
 * Thanks,
    altos

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)