Title: alm1's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# alm1

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/alm1/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/alm1/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/alm1/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/alm1/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/alm1/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/alm1/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/alm1/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/alm1/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[bbp style pack] no changes appearing from bb style pack](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/no-changes-appearing-from-bb-style-pack/)
 *  Thread Starter [alm1](https://wordpress.org/support/users/alm1/)
 * (@alm1)
 * [1 year, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/no-changes-appearing-from-bb-style-pack/#post-18493002)
 * I am now seeing some bbpress changes on my forum page.
 * This topic can be closed.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[bbp style pack] no changes appearing from bb style pack](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/no-changes-appearing-from-bb-style-pack/)
 *  Thread Starter [alm1](https://wordpress.org/support/users/alm1/)
 * (@alm1)
 * [1 year, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/no-changes-appearing-from-bb-style-pack/#post-18492159)
 * Yes, I’m starting to make some good progress. I’ll keep you posted.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[bbp style pack] no changes appearing from bb style pack](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/no-changes-appearing-from-bb-style-pack/)
 *  Thread Starter [alm1](https://wordpress.org/support/users/alm1/)
 * (@alm1)
 * [1 year, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/no-changes-appearing-from-bb-style-pack/#post-18491767)
 * I have some strong technical skills, but WordPress and bbpress are steep learning
   curves for me right now. 🙁
 * I added this shortcode to the Forum page (named R.E.D. Crew Lounge): [bbp-forum-
   index], and expected to see some sort of forum index on the page, but I do not
   see it.
 * I want to have just one forum (named R.E.D. Crew Lounge), with many different
   topics added by users.
 * What do you suggest as my next step?
 * Thanks for your help so far.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[bbp style pack] no changes appearing from bb style pack](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/no-changes-appearing-from-bb-style-pack/)
 *  Thread Starter [alm1](https://wordpress.org/support/users/alm1/)
 * (@alm1)
 * [1 year, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/no-changes-appearing-from-bb-style-pack/#post-18491436)
 * I’m just now learning about the short codes. I’ll keep you posted.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[bbp style pack] no changes appearing from bb style pack](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/no-changes-appearing-from-bb-style-pack/)
 *  Thread Starter [alm1](https://wordpress.org/support/users/alm1/)
 * (@alm1)
 * [1 year, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/no-changes-appearing-from-bb-style-pack/#post-18491390)
 * Thank you.
 * But, I do have the ‘bbpress’ forum plugin ,version 2.6.13, installed and activated.
 * Is there something else I need?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[bbp style pack] no changes appearing from bb style pack](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/no-changes-appearing-from-bb-style-pack/)
 *  Thread Starter [alm1](https://wordpress.org/support/users/alm1/)
 * (@alm1)
 * [1 year, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/no-changes-appearing-from-bb-style-pack/#post-18491203)
 * Thank you for your reply.
 * I have cleared the entire Safari cache. On the ‘not working tab’, both ‘files’
   and ‘css’ are in green. On the ‘Topic/Reply’ tab, I have set colors for ‘Background
   Color’, ‘Color’, ‘Button Background Color’, and ‘Button Text Color’, and saved
   all these changes. The only change that worked was ‘Background Color’.
 * On the ‘Forum Templates’ tab, I have selected and saved the ‘Default Forums Template’.
   These do not appear on my Forums page, which is titled ‘R.E.D. Crew Lounge’. 
   Here is the link to that page: [https://www.pcrnmra.net/redwood/?page_id=850](https://www.pcrnmra.net/redwood/?page_id=850)
 * I am using the Simple Life theme.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)