Title: allisonps's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# allisonps

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/allisonps/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/allisonps/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/allisonps/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/allisonps/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/allisonps/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/allisonps/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/allisonps/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/allisonps/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Flat Bootstrap] Flat Bootstrap Drop-Down Menu Color](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/flat-bootstrap-drop-down-menu-color/)
 *  Thread Starter [allisonps](https://wordpress.org/support/users/allisonps/)
 * (@allisonps)
 * [10 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/flat-bootstrap-drop-down-menu-color/#post-6735493)
 * Yes! It Works!
    thank you, thank you, thank you!!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Easy Bootstrap Shortcode] slider not working](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/slider-not-working-63/)
 *  [allisonps](https://wordpress.org/support/users/allisonps/)
 * (@allisonps)
 * [11 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/slider-not-working-63/#post-5147925)
 * Hello! I am having the same issue. The navigation arrows appear, but not the 
   images. What did you do to alter judychanls images to make them work? Can you
   please provide more info?
 * Thank you!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Events Manager - Calendar, Bookings, Tickets, Appointments and more!] Location map/list show different results when logged out/attributes not working](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/location-maplist-show-different-results-when-logged-outattributes-not-working/)
 *  [allisonps](https://wordpress.org/support/users/allisonps/)
 * (@allisonps)
 * [11 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/location-maplist-show-different-results-when-logged-outattributes-not-working/#post-5634345)
 * Following!
 * I am having the same issue. My client is a small destination shopping district.
   I am using the Locations List as the page listing all shops. Most shops offer
   timed promotions and ongoing classes (which will be entered as events), but not
   all of them.
 * Currently, when I am logged in, all locations appear on the “Shops” page. However,
   my client can see only the 1 location I listed as the “default location.”
 * As a work-around, I could use each location’s hours of operation, but I would
   rather have them just all appear!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)