Title: George's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# George

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/allbestposts/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/allbestposts/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/allbestposts/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/allbestposts/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/allbestposts/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/allbestposts/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/allbestposts/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/allbestposts/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Ninja Tables – Easy Data Table Builder] Backend Tables Not Displaying](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/backend-tables-not-displaying/)
 *  Thread Starter [George](https://wordpress.org/support/users/allbestposts/)
 * (@allbestposts)
 * [1 year, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/backend-tables-not-displaying/#post-18216358)
 * Thanks. The plugin is on the latest version, but the issue persists. (I also 
   cleared all caches.)
   Screenshot – [https://i.ibb.co/NmV2FDg/Screenshot-298.png](https://i.ibb.co/NmV2FDg/Screenshot-298.png)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Auto Featured Image from Title] Is it possible to add common text for images?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/is-it-possible-to-add-common-text-for-images/)
 *  Thread Starter [George](https://wordpress.org/support/users/allbestposts/)
 * (@allbestposts)
 * [3 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/is-it-possible-to-add-common-text-for-images/#post-16472724)
 * Can I do with it pro version? Then I am happy to buy it. In simple, I want to
   additionally add “example.com” text right bottom corner for all images (the title
   should be already there as usual in the free plugin). Is it possible with pro
   version? right? Is it a add-on for the free version?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)