Title: aeiban's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# aeiban

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/aeiban/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/aeiban/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/aeiban/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/aeiban/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/aeiban/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/aeiban/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/aeiban/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/aeiban/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[FooGallery Photo Gallery : Image, Video & Masonry Galleries] Problem with Thumbnails](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-with-thumbnails-20/)
 *  Thread Starter [aeiban](https://wordpress.org/support/users/aeiban/)
 * (@aeiban)
 * [4 months, 3 weeks ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-with-thumbnails-20/#post-18909172)
 * Hi Bradvin, thx for your comment… I’ve tried this already, but didn’t solve the
   issue. I created an new page, same blocks as the old one… works perfectly, css
   included with https… funny 🙂
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Simple Shopping Cart] Modify or remove fields in checkout page](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/modify-or-remove-fields-in-checkout-page/)
 *  Thread Starter [aeiban](https://wordpress.org/support/users/aeiban/)
 * (@aeiban)
 * [1 year, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/modify-or-remove-fields-in-checkout-page/#post-18544084)
 * Many thanks for your time and efforts !!!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Simple Shopping Cart] Modify or remove fields in checkout page](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/modify-or-remove-fields-in-checkout-page/)
 *  Thread Starter [aeiban](https://wordpress.org/support/users/aeiban/)
 * (@aeiban)
 * [1 year, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/modify-or-remove-fields-in-checkout-page/#post-18544030)
 * I’m using the “Simple Cart – Add to Cart Button” and I activated paypal and manual
   checkout in the settings of your plugin. 
   When customer chooses paypal all works
   perfectly and I get customer name and adress in the following mail from paypal.
   When customer chooses manual checkout, all fields in the screenshot were shown
   and the customer has to fill in the information. Because I’m only selling to 
   Germany the 2 mentioned fields are unnecessary and confusing for the customer.
   Therefore I’m looking for a way to remove them.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Simple Shopping Cart] Modify or remove fields in checkout page](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/modify-or-remove-fields-in-checkout-page/)
 *  Thread Starter [aeiban](https://wordpress.org/support/users/aeiban/)
 * (@aeiban)
 * [1 year, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/modify-or-remove-fields-in-checkout-page/#post-18543636)
 * Hello, the 2 fields are marked on screenshot:
   [https://imgur.com/a/nl0KTR5](https://imgur.com/a/nl0KTR5)
   Thx for your help 🙂
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Stackable - Page Builder Gutenberg Blocks] how to modify font-picker](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-modify-font-picker/)
 *  Thread Starter [aeiban](https://wordpress.org/support/users/aeiban/)
 * (@aeiban)
 * [1 year, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-modify-font-picker/#post-18359538)
 * Many thanks, solved my problem perfectly !!

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)