Title: admin_nish1's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# admin_nish1

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/admin_nish1/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/admin_nish1/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/admin_nish1/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/admin_nish1/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/admin_nish1/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/admin_nish1/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/admin_nish1/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/admin_nish1/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Can't log into wp-admin](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/had-to-move-back-to-wordpress-43-version-for-new-theme-now-cant-log-in/)
 *  Thread Starter [admin_nish1](https://wordpress.org/support/users/admin_nish1/)
 * (@admin_nish1)
 * [10 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/had-to-move-back-to-wordpress-43-version-for-new-theme-now-cant-log-in/#post-6987974)
 * Hi Tarun,
 * I did delete the plugin folder from the GoDaddy backend wp-content/plugins directory
   and now when I go to alliancecleans.com/wp-admin, it says this:
 * Internal Server Error
 * The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to
   complete your request.
 * Please contact the server administrator and inform them of the time the error
   occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.
 * More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
    
   Apache Server at alliancecleans.com Port 80
 * How the hell do I fix this?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)