Title: drew's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# drew

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/admaust/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/admaust/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/admaust/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/admaust/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/admaust/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/admaust/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/admaust/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/admaust/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/admaust/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/admaust/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[DsgnWrks Importer for Instagram] Image Storage Location](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/image-storage-location/)
 *  Thread Starter [drew](https://wordpress.org/support/users/admaust/)
 * (@admaust)
 * [13 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/image-storage-location/#post-3289407)
 * Justin, thanks for the quick reply and quick update.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Images not uploading Error](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/images-not-uploading-error/)
 *  [drew](https://wordpress.org/support/users/admaust/)
 * (@admaust)
 * [13 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/images-not-uploading-error/page/2/#post-3260692)
 * Not a solution per se, but I’ve found the Faster Image Insert plugin ([http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/faster-image-insert/](http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/faster-image-insert/))
   useful for circumnavigating the errors with the 3.5 media manager.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Jetpack - WP Security, Backup, Speed, & Growth] [Plugin: Jetpack by WordPress.com] Request: Jetpack Feedback Notifications](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-jetpack-by-wordpresscom-request-jetpack-feedback-notifications/)
 *  [drew](https://wordpress.org/support/users/admaust/)
 * (@admaust)
 * [14 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-jetpack-by-wordpresscom-request-jetpack-feedback-notifications/#post-2999976)
 * Yes! Consider this request seconded.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Hum] [Plugin: Hum] Great start but…some problems](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-hum-great-start-butsome-problems/)
 *  Thread Starter [drew](https://wordpress.org/support/users/admaust/)
 * (@admaust)
 * [14 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-hum-great-start-butsome-problems/#post-3011767)
 * Just offering some unsolicited feedback in view of perhaps being helpful. Sorry
   if I’m unsuccessful.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[PrettyLinks – Affiliate Link Management, URL Shortener, Link Cloaking, Tracking & Branded Short Links] [Plugin: Pretty Link (Lite Version)] Longer Random Slug](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-pretty-link-lite-version-longer-random-slug/)
 *  [drew](https://wordpress.org/support/users/admaust/)
 * (@admaust)
 * [15 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-pretty-link-lite-version-longer-random-slug/#post-1884411)
 * So, you want a _longer_ **short**link?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[G3Client] [Plugin: G3Client] Preserve Custom CSS on Upgrade](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-g3client-preserve-custom-css-on-upgrade/)
 *  Thread Starter [drew](https://wordpress.org/support/users/admaust/)
 * (@admaust)
 * [15 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-g3client-preserve-custom-css-on-upgrade/#post-1922790)
 * Oops. Yep, you’re right. That fixed it. Thanks again. I need to get your paypal
   address so I can send you some cash for a beer!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[G3Client] [Plugin: G3Client] Preserve Custom CSS on Upgrade](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-g3client-preserve-custom-css-on-upgrade/)
 *  Thread Starter [drew](https://wordpress.org/support/users/admaust/)
 * (@admaust)
 * [15 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-g3client-preserve-custom-css-on-upgrade/#post-1922787)
 * Great addition! I’m testing out the `User css file` option and I see that with
   it enabled both `g3client.css` _and_ the user css file are included. Would it
   be more useful to have it include _either_ `g3client.css` _or_ user css? I think
   it might. That way one wouldn’t have to specifically override any default css
   in `g3client.css` but could start clean, using `g3client.css` as a template/resource.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[G3Client] [Plugin: G3Client] Conflict with jQuery Colorbox Plugin (Double Lightbox)](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-g3client-conflict-with-jquery-colorbox-plugin-double-lightbox/)
 *  Thread Starter [drew](https://wordpress.org/support/users/admaust/)
 * (@admaust)
 * [15 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-g3client-conflict-with-jquery-colorbox-plugin-double-lightbox/#post-1922786)
 * That’s it! Works perfectly! Thank you.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[G3Client] [Plugin: G3Client] Images Show but Builds Broken URLs](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-g3client-images-show-but-builds-broken-urls/)
 *  Thread Starter [drew](https://wordpress.org/support/users/admaust/)
 * (@admaust)
 * [15 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-g3client-images-show-but-builds-broken-urls/#post-1922064)
 * Fantastic! That fixed it!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[G3Client] [Plugin: G3Client] Images Show but Builds Broken URLs](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-g3client-images-show-but-builds-broken-urls/)
 *  Thread Starter [drew](https://wordpress.org/support/users/admaust/)
 * (@admaust)
 * [15 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-g3client-images-show-but-builds-broken-urls/#post-1922044)
 * Thanks so much. Here’s [my actual URL](http://maustsontoast.com/pics) if you 
   need to see it happen in the wild. I am running PHP 5.2. I see that you recommend
   5.3. Could that be the problem?
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Random 404’s on the backend](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/random-404s-on-the-backend/)
 *  [drew](https://wordpress.org/support/users/admaust/)
 * (@admaust)
 * [15 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/random-404s-on-the-backend/#post-1557037)
 * I get lots of random 404s when working in the backend. I’m on Dreamhost. I’ll
   try some of the suggestions above.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WordPress.com Stats] Cookies problem: cannot log into WordPress.com/wp stats from Dashboard](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cookies-problem-cannot-log-into-wordpresscomwp-stats-from-dashboard/)
 *  [drew](https://wordpress.org/support/users/admaust/)
 * (@admaust)
 * [16 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cookies-problem-cannot-log-into-wordpresscomwp-stats-from-dashboard/page/3/#post-1705000)
 * Same problem here just to add to the frenzy!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Plugin: WP-DreamLists] Send Mail Issue](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wp-dreamlists-send-mail-issue/)
 *  [drew](https://wordpress.org/support/users/admaust/)
 * (@admaust)
 * [16 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wp-dreamlists-send-mail-issue/#post-1408468)
 * Yes, this plugin needs an update.
 * `<script type='text/javascript' src='./js/editor.js?ver='<?=mce_version()?>></
   script>`
 * This at the top of the “Send Message” (subscribers_send_message.tpl.php) makes
   it go blank. Replacing this line with the following allows the page to load, 
   but sending still fails.
 * `<script type='text/javascript' src='./js/editor.js'></script>`
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Plugin: jQuery Colorbox] Not Showing Up](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-jquery-colorbox-not-showing-up/)
 *  Thread Starter [drew](https://wordpress.org/support/users/admaust/)
 * (@admaust)
 * [16 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-jquery-colorbox-not-showing-up/#post-1343284)
 * Arne, thanks again man. I’ve been working on another project for the past couple
   days. I’ll have to devout more to this to sort it out. I appreciate your help!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Plugin: jQuery Colorbox] Not Showing Up](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-jquery-colorbox-not-showing-up/)
 *  Thread Starter [drew](https://wordpress.org/support/users/admaust/)
 * (@admaust)
 * [16 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-jquery-colorbox-not-showing-up/#post-1343273)
 * Thanks for checking it out, man! The site’s running the latest version of cforms(
   11.3) already. Still I disabled cforms and then tried JQ Colorbox, but it still
   didn’t work. Also, JQ Colorbox isn’t working on a [second WP installation](http://hayestack.co.uk)
   that has very few plugins. Thanks again for checking this out for me.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/admaust/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/admaust/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)