Title: adkoen's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# adkoen

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/adkoen/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/adkoen/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/adkoen/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/adkoen/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/adkoen/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/adkoen/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/adkoen/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/adkoen/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Post Types Order] Random manually sort](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/random-manually-sort/)
 *  Thread Starter [adkoen](https://wordpress.org/support/users/adkoen/)
 * (@adkoen)
 * [5 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/random-manually-sort/#post-14735341)
 * Thanks Maya,
    I purchased the plugin and it is working perfectly. Thank you!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Anti-Spam by CleanTalk - Spam Protection Without CAPTCHA] Error adding access code from my premium account](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-adding-access-code-from-my-premium-account/)
 *  Thread Starter [adkoen](https://wordpress.org/support/users/adkoen/)
 * (@adkoen)
 * [7 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-adding-access-code-from-my-premium-account/#post-11250418)
 * Got it fixed! Thank you.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Autoptimize] Very slow pageload after install](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sloooow-pageload-after-install/)
 *  Thread Starter [adkoen](https://wordpress.org/support/users/adkoen/)
 * (@adkoen)
 * [11 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sloooow-pageload-after-install/#post-5461354)
 * Hi Frank,
    Great tips you are sending out! I already submitted a support ticket
   with WPEngine and with some googling found out that only 3 woocommerce pages 
   should not be cached: cart, my account and checkout. In the next few days I’m
   going to check every single installed plugin and associated code. I can’t thank
   you enough for this great support! Koen.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Autoptimize] Very slow pageload after install](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sloooow-pageload-after-install/)
 *  Thread Starter [adkoen](https://wordpress.org/support/users/adkoen/)
 * (@adkoen)
 * [11 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sloooow-pageload-after-install/#post-5461337)
 * Hi Frank, wow thank you for great level of support. I already tried a few things,
   removed the essb-thing and my own on-the fly created css and jquery code. But
   no improvement. So now I know I have to dig deeper. But it takes time with me,
   I am not that experienced 🙂
    I’ll keep you posted. I asked the author of the
   theme already if they know more. Thanks you so much for your time and effort!
   all the best, Koen.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Autoptimize] Very slow pageload after install](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sloooow-pageload-after-install/)
 *  Thread Starter [adkoen](https://wordpress.org/support/users/adkoen/)
 * (@adkoen)
 * [11 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sloooow-pageload-after-install/#post-5461322)
 * Hi Frank,
    I have re-enabled AO on staging: [http://onest.mp/1tnPSQK](http://onest.mp/1tnPSQK)
 * The homepage is loading faster than a woocommerce product page. Although overall
   it’s still slower with than without AO.
 * First time load is indeed much slower, it improves when in cache.
 * I just tried to disable and enable the options: JS, CSS and HTML. In all setups,
   it is slowing down. Although I get by far the best perfermance when only CSS 
   is enabled. But still then, slower load times than without AO.
 * Homepage: [http://onest.mp/1tnPSQK](http://onest.mp/1tnPSQK)
    productpage: [http://onest.mp/1z9cwxx](http://onest.mp/1z9cwxx)
 * I’m starting to realize it is more complicated than I thought. On a product page
   for instance I insert php code with a plugin called ‘php code’ with jquery and
   css inside on the fly. This is loaded near the bottom of the page (not in the
   head). Therefore I tried to enable the option of AO to look only for scripts 
   in the head. But still no good performance at all.
    But when I test the plugin
   without this css and jquery on the fly I still don’t have a good performance.
   Thanks! Koen.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Autoptimize] Very slow pageload after install](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sloooow-pageload-after-install/)
 *  Thread Starter [adkoen](https://wordpress.org/support/users/adkoen/)
 * (@adkoen)
 * [11 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sloooow-pageload-after-install/#post-5461306)
 * Hi Frank,
    just letting you know that it did not work. Sometimes a page gets 
   loaded a sort of quickly, but most of the time pages have a load time ranging
   from 10 to 30 seconds. I’m guessing it has something to do with the ‘betheme’
   I’m using right now, so I’m going to contact those guys to see if there’s something
   they can do. bedankt voor de moeite! gr. Koen.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Autoptimize] Very slow pageload after install](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sloooow-pageload-after-install/)
 *  Thread Starter [adkoen](https://wordpress.org/support/users/adkoen/)
 * (@adkoen)
 * [11 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sloooow-pageload-after-install/#post-5461243)
 * bedankt Frank 🙂
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Autoptimize] Very slow pageload after install](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sloooow-pageload-after-install/)
 *  Thread Starter [adkoen](https://wordpress.org/support/users/adkoen/)
 * (@adkoen)
 * [11 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sloooow-pageload-after-install/#post-5461224)
 * Hi Frank,
    thanks for your quick reply. I’m running on an automatic wpengine 
   cdn, I thinks it’s maxcdn. Do I need to enter something in the field CDN Base
   URL? If I get it right the css etcetera is minified upon first request? If so,
   If so I first load some pages, and then empty the caches of my cdn. best regards,
   Koen.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)