Title: adigarg's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# adigarg

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/adigarg/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/adigarg/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/adigarg/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/adigarg/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/adigarg/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/adigarg/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/adigarg/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/adigarg/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Image upload page not loading – showing blank](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/image-upload-page-not-loading-showing-blank/)
 *  Thread Starter [adigarg](https://wordpress.org/support/users/adigarg/)
 * (@adigarg)
 * [11 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/image-upload-page-not-loading-showing-blank/#post-6558216)
 * Issue with Theme, resolved it.
 * Thanks for the help
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Image upload page not loading – showing blank](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/image-upload-page-not-loading-showing-blank/)
 *  Thread Starter [adigarg](https://wordpress.org/support/users/adigarg/)
 * (@adigarg)
 * [11 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/image-upload-page-not-loading-showing-blank/#post-6558214)
 * deactivated all the plugins and then activated each one – didn’t solve the issue.
   
   Downgraded from WP 4.3.1 to 4.3 – didn’t solve the issue. Using theme – clippy
   from Site5 Switched to the Twenty Fifteen, it doesn’t shows the options and interface
   for image/gallery formats as clippy does, so couldn’t reproduce the issue. I 
   am surprised as I didn’t have this issue with theme and suddenly it has come 
   up.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [4.3.1 doesnt show image and content for new posts](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/431-doesnt-show-image-and-content-for-new-posts/)
 *  [adigarg](https://wordpress.org/support/users/adigarg/)
 * (@adigarg)
 * [11 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/431-doesnt-show-image-and-content-for-new-posts/#post-6563901)
 * Even since update of 4.3.1, I am facing issue of image insert in post which are
   of image /gallery format. I see the images in media library but when i choose
   to insert them, i get a blank and no image insert.
    If i choose to insert in 
   regular post, image gets inserted but when inserting image or gallery format,
   it fails. At time the content also doesn’t show up.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Followers not able to comment on post using reader(wordpress.com)](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/followers-not-able-to-comment-on-post-using-readerwordpresscom/)
 *  Thread Starter [adigarg](https://wordpress.org/support/users/adigarg/)
 * (@adigarg)
 * [11 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/followers-not-able-to-comment-on-post-using-readerwordpresscom/#post-6472426)
 * Thanks for your response. I have one more issue that I am facing when inserting
   image to post. Could you help me for the same?
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Followers not able to comment on post using reader(wordpress.com)](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/followers-not-able-to-comment-on-post-using-readerwordpresscom/)
 *  Thread Starter [adigarg](https://wordpress.org/support/users/adigarg/)
 * (@adigarg)
 * [11 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/followers-not-able-to-comment-on-post-using-readerwordpresscom/#post-6472418)
 * Hi James,
 * Is there a work around to make it happen?
 * – Adi

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)