Title: Developer's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# Developer

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/adcpl/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/adcpl/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/adcpl/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/adcpl/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/adcpl/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/adcpl/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/adcpl/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/adcpl/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WCFM Marketplace - Multivendor Marketplace for WooCommerce] Vendor Registration Form Fields Order And More](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/vendor-registration-form-fields-order-and-more/)
 *  Thread Starter [Developer](https://wordpress.org/support/users/adcpl/)
 * (@adcpl)
 * [5 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/vendor-registration-form-fields-order-and-more/#post-13826760)
 * [@wclovers](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wclovers/) / [@alfie1](https://wordpress.org/support/users/alfie1/)
   can someone please help me in this?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WCFM Marketplace - Multivendor Marketplace for WooCommerce] Listing products / vendors based on distance from the buyer](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/listing-products-vendors-based-on-distance-from-the-buyer/)
 *  Thread Starter [Developer](https://wordpress.org/support/users/adcpl/)
 * (@adcpl)
 * [5 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/listing-products-vendors-based-on-distance-from-the-buyer/#post-13826755)
 * [@wclovers](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wclovers/) / [@alfie1](https://wordpress.org/support/users/alfie1/)
   can someone please help me in this?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WCFM Marketplace - Multivendor Marketplace for WooCommerce] Hide Virtual and Downloadable Options on Add Product Form](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/hide-virtual-and-downloadable-options-on-add-product-form/)
 *  Thread Starter [Developer](https://wordpress.org/support/users/adcpl/)
 * (@adcpl)
 * [5 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/hide-virtual-and-downloadable-options-on-add-product-form/#post-13826101)
 * Hello [@alfie1](https://wordpress.org/support/users/alfie1/)
 * You have made my day by this solution. Thanks a lot! You rock.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce] WooCommerce for Free Books (Printed as well as Downloadable)](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/woocommerce-for-free-books-printed-as-well-as-downloadable/)
 *  Thread Starter [Developer](https://wordpress.org/support/users/adcpl/)
 * (@adcpl)
 * [10 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/woocommerce-for-free-books-printed-as-well-as-downloadable/#post-7232888)
 * Hello,
 * Problem resolved. There seems to be no logic behind the solution. I just went
   back to WooCommerce Settings of my Kallyas Theme and just clicked on “Save” button
   without really changing anything. And Eureka ! “Add to Cart” button appeared 
   on the product page and then everything worked as expected.
 * Thanks
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Events Manager - Calendar, Bookings, Tickets, Appointments and more!] How to make this plugin work with Theme layout](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-make-this-plugin-work-with-theme-layout/)
 *  Thread Starter [Developer](https://wordpress.org/support/users/adcpl/)
 * (@adcpl)
 * [10 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-make-this-plugin-work-with-theme-layout/#post-7212705)
 * Hello Caimin_nwl
 * Thank you for your help. It was a good help. Thanks once again.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Events Manager - Calendar, Bookings, Tickets, Appointments and more!] How to make this plugin work with Theme layout](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-make-this-plugin-work-with-theme-layout/)
 *  Thread Starter [Developer](https://wordpress.org/support/users/adcpl/)
 * (@adcpl)
 * [10 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-make-this-plugin-work-with-theme-layout/#post-7212580)
 * Hello Angelo,
 * Thanks so much for your help. I studied the link sent by you
    [http://wp-events-plugin.com/documentation/using-template-files/](http://wp-events-plugin.com/documentation/using-template-files/)
 * 1) But it actually does not indicate which file I should modify for “Submit Event”
   functionality (the page that renders by using the short code “[event_form]” )
   
   Where can I find the mapping of which file is for what purpose?
 * 2) The Events > Setting > Formatting > Events : If I add in any HTML code here
   that appears below the search filters and above the list of events. I actually
   want my HTML code to appear even before the search filters. How can I do that?
 * 3) This plugin allows only few currencies for event ticket booking. and unfortunately
   my country’s currency Indian Rupees (INR) is not in their list. I have already
   signed up with the payment gateway for INR currency. How can I make this plugin
   work for my currency?
 * Thanks again
    A

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)