Title: Acketoi's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# Acketoi

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/acketoi/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/acketoi/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/acketoi/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/acketoi/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/acketoi/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/acketoi/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/acketoi/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/acketoi/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[Treeson] Broken Theme](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/broken-theme-44/)
 *  [Acketoi](https://wordpress.org/support/users/acketoi/)
 * (@acketoi)
 * [10 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/broken-theme-44/#post-7996270)
 * The theme looks pretty great but I got the same problem as Ayaz. I filled the
   my site with content and all of the sudden the layout with my pictures stops 
   working with the note:
 * class ‘mythemes_gallery’ not found in /users/schokokeks/www/wordpress/wp-includes/
   plugin.php on line 496
 * I also checked this “plugin.php” on line 496 and couldn’t find anything about
   mythemes_gallery
 * guess there is something wrong with this template and it’s connection to the 
   media gallery, but I don’t have an idea about programming websites so would be
   awesome if someone can fix this, because I really like the look of this template.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)