Title: acbout's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# acbout

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/acbout/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/acbout/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/acbout/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/acbout/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/acbout/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/acbout/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/acbout/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/acbout/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Super Progressive Web Apps] “ADD TO HOMESCREEN” TEXT EDIT / “ADD TO HOMESCREEN” WEB LINK](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/add-to-homescreen-text-edit-add-to-homescreen-web-link/)
 *  Thread Starter [acbout](https://wordpress.org/support/users/acbout/)
 * (@acbout)
 * [5 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/add-to-homescreen-text-edit-add-to-homescreen-web-link/#post-13718154)
 * [@arunbasillal](https://wordpress.org/support/users/arunbasillal/) , thank you
   very much for your help!
 * I read the article you referred, and also this one: [https://pwa-workshop.js.org/5-pwa-install/#add-an-installation-button](https://pwa-workshop.js.org/5-pwa-install/#add-an-installation-button).
   Have you try it? Does it work well?
 * I also read that the install button feature will be available within the plugin
   over the coming releases. Is it expected to happen in the next few weeks?
 * Thanks again!
    Regards
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Super Progressive Web Apps] APP ICON WITH CHROME ICON INSIDE / NOT IN DEVICE APP LIST (NOT UNINSTALLABLE)](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/app-icon-with-chrome-icon-inside-not-in-device-app-list-not-uninstallable/)
 *  Thread Starter [acbout](https://wordpress.org/support/users/acbout/)
 * (@acbout)
 * [5 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/app-icon-with-chrome-icon-inside-not-in-device-app-list-not-uninstallable/#post-13713970)
 * [@josevarghese](https://wordpress.org/support/users/josevarghese/) , thank you
   very much for your help!
 * The website is picnic.so, and effectively I could add it to the home screen without
   the chrome icon over the logo, and see it showing over the apps list once I changed
   the images file format to PNG.
 * Thanks again!
    Regards
    -  This reply was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by [acbout](https://wordpress.org/support/users/acbout/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Booster for WooCommerce – PDF Invoices, Abandoned Cart, Variation Swatches & 100+ Tools] MINIMUM AMOUT NOTE NOT IN PLACE](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/minimum-amout-note-not-in-place/)
 *  Thread Starter [acbout](https://wordpress.org/support/users/acbout/)
 * (@acbout)
 * [5 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/minimum-amout-note-not-in-place/#post-13568943)
 * Ronyp, thanks for your answer!
 * When I update the cart, then I can see the cart update message and the minimum
   amount notice both in the right place (above the steps line).
 * But what I observe as incorrect is the minimum amount notice below the steps 
   line when I first open the shopping cart page, as shown in the image.
 * You are telling me that it is possible to think it could be a Woocommerce hook
   error?
 * Thanks again!
    Regards
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Booster for WooCommerce – PDF Invoices, Abandoned Cart, Variation Swatches & 100+ Tools] MINIMUM AMOUT NOTE NOT IN PLACE](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/minimum-amout-note-not-in-place/)
 *  Thread Starter [acbout](https://wordpress.org/support/users/acbout/)
 * (@acbout)
 * [5 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/minimum-amout-note-not-in-place/#post-13553431)
 * It happens when you select “Print notice” as Cart notice method.
 * Thank you very much for your help!
    Regards
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Booster for WooCommerce – PDF Invoices, Abandoned Cart, Variation Swatches & 100+ Tools] MINIMUM AMOUT COMMA VALUE NOT VALID](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/minimum-amout-comma-value-not-valid/)
 *  Thread Starter [acbout](https://wordpress.org/support/users/acbout/)
 * (@acbout)
 * [5 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/minimum-amout-comma-value-not-valid/#post-13549968)
 * RokasJ, thanks for your answer.
 * It’s a shame, because then the module doesn’t finish to achieve its purpose: 
   in my particular case, for purchases between $999 and $1000, there can’t be shopping
   methods eligible. And if I turn 999 into 1000 as the limit, then it would be 
   possible to choose both methods for a $1000 purchase.
 * Maybe it would be helpful if you consider making it possible in the next upgrade.
 * Thanks again!
    Regards
 * [Not resolved]
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Booster for WooCommerce – PDF Invoices, Abandoned Cart, Variation Swatches & 100+ Tools] MINIMUM AMOUT COMMA VALUE NOT VALID](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/minimum-amout-comma-value-not-valid/)
 *  Thread Starter [acbout](https://wordpress.org/support/users/acbout/)
 * (@acbout)
 * [5 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/minimum-amout-comma-value-not-valid/#post-13544463)
 * Hi RokasJ!
 * Yes, I’ve tried. It didn’t work either. ([https://picnic.so/invalidvalue2.jpg](https://picnic.so/invalidvalue2.jpg))
 * What else could I try?
 * Thank you very much for your help!
    Regards

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)