Title: abs95's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# abs95

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/abs95/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/abs95/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/abs95/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/abs95/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/abs95/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/abs95/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/abs95/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/abs95/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Site Kit by Google - Analytics, Search Console, AdSense, Speed] Critical error after automatic Site Kit update](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/critical-error-after-automatic-site-kit-update/)
 *  [abs95](https://wordpress.org/support/users/abs95/)
 * (@abs95)
 * [1 year, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/critical-error-after-automatic-site-kit-update/#post-18407780)
 * Ah! sorry about that, I opened another thread “Email Send not working – There
   has been a critical error on this website.” as per your email. Thank you.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Email Send not working – There has been a critical error on this website.](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/email-send-not-working-there-has-been-a-critical-error-on-this-website/)
 *  Thread Starter [abs95](https://wordpress.org/support/users/abs95/)
 * (@abs95)
 * [1 year, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/email-send-not-working-there-has-been-a-critical-error-on-this-website/#post-18393398)
 * The are 3 Must-Use plugins which you can’t deactivate, these are Health Check&
   Troubleshooting, IONOS Marketplace and WordPress Automation by Installation. 
   No mention of additional filters anywhere under plugins.
 * On the debug side, how can I get this to you? its 113k, a bit large to paste 
   here.
 * Also, a turn of events this morning, I re-installed WP Forms & SMTP, used the
   custom SMTP settings instead of the PHP mail() default and it worked, for some
   reason this didn’t work work before. Tried going back to the default PHP mail()
   but sadly had the same issue. A slight progress but none the wiser.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Email Send not working – There has been a critical error on this website.](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/email-send-not-working-there-has-been-a-critical-error-on-this-website/)
 *  Thread Starter [abs95](https://wordpress.org/support/users/abs95/)
 * (@abs95)
 * [1 year, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/email-send-not-working-there-has-been-a-critical-error-on-this-website/#post-18392209)
 * Under Site Health I have a single issue which is the Page Cache (not detected).
   As for the IONOS plugins, I have enabled all 6 of them which originally came 
   with the site but made no difference.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Email Send not working – There has been a critical error on this website.](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/email-send-not-working-there-has-been-a-critical-error-on-this-website/)
 *  Thread Starter [abs95](https://wordpress.org/support/users/abs95/)
 * (@abs95)
 * [1 year, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/email-send-not-working-there-has-been-a-critical-error-on-this-website/#post-18392083)
 * I also forgot to mention is that, the error generated suggests “Please check 
   your site admin email inbox for instructions”, but because the email is not working,
   there is nothing to guide you through the issue.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Email Send not working – There has been a critical error on this website.](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/email-send-not-working-there-has-been-a-critical-error-on-this-website/)
 *  Thread Starter [abs95](https://wordpress.org/support/users/abs95/)
 * (@abs95)
 * [1 year, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/email-send-not-working-there-has-been-a-critical-error-on-this-website/#post-18392079)
 * I am using SiteKit by Google and its the latest version 1.149.1. and I have seen
   that thread too but as I mentioned, I disabled all of my plugins and still received
   the same error. James Osborne suggested that I open a new topic and so I did.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)