Title: abre01's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# abre01

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/abre01/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/abre01/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/abre01/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/abre01/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/abre01/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/abre01/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/abre01/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/abre01/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[SearchIQ - The Search Solution] 500 Internal Server Error. Please try again.](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/500-internal-server-error-please-try-again/)
 *  Thread Starter [abre01](https://wordpress.org/support/users/abre01/)
 * (@abre01)
 * [2 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/500-internal-server-error-please-try-again/#post-17418126)
 * That has worked! Thank you!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[SearchIQ - The Search Solution] 500 Internal Server Error. Please try again.](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/500-internal-server-error-please-try-again/)
 *  Thread Starter [abre01](https://wordpress.org/support/users/abre01/)
 * (@abre01)
 * [2 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/500-internal-server-error-please-try-again/#post-17417395)
 * Yes, the problem still persists. There are about 670 documents on the website.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[SearchIQ - The Search Solution] There was some error indexing posts, please try again later](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/i-get-this-error-there-was-some-error-indexing-posts-please-try-again-later-an/)
 *  Thread Starter [abre01](https://wordpress.org/support/users/abre01/)
 * (@abre01)
 * [4 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/i-get-this-error-there-was-some-error-indexing-posts-please-try-again-later-an/#post-15240818)
 * No, sorry, but resynchronizing doesn’t work.
    I just tried again. Thank you for
   your efforts, but I’m tired of it for now, especially since it is already finding
   pages that are no longer there again. Only because I renamed a page, it shows
   the old and the new in the results. I’ll try another plugin for now. Something
   that isn’t that complicated. Maybe I’ll try again later.
    -  This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by [abre01](https://wordpress.org/support/users/abre01/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[SearchIQ - The Search Solution] There was some error indexing posts, please try again later](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/i-get-this-error-there-was-some-error-indexing-posts-please-try-again-later-an/)
 *  Thread Starter [abre01](https://wordpress.org/support/users/abre01/)
 * (@abre01)
 * [4 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/i-get-this-error-there-was-some-error-indexing-posts-please-try-again-later-an/#post-15240204)
 * In the search results yes, but not in the backend (23 as you can see in the screenshot)
   
   When I sign in on [https://www.searchiq.co/](https://www.searchiq.co/) there 
   it shows 394 documents.
    -  This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by [abre01](https://wordpress.org/support/users/abre01/).
    -  This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by [abre01](https://wordpress.org/support/users/abre01/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[SearchIQ - The Search Solution] There was some error indexing posts, please try again later](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/i-get-this-error-there-was-some-error-indexing-posts-please-try-again-later-an/)
 *  Thread Starter [abre01](https://wordpress.org/support/users/abre01/)
 * (@abre01)
 * [4 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/i-get-this-error-there-was-some-error-indexing-posts-please-try-again-later-an/#post-15240067)
 * Okay, thank you!
    I see that. I was only wondering why it says 23 pages in the
   backend. See screenshot: [https://www.lifeandlove.de/downloads/screenshot.jpg](https://www.lifeandlove.de/downloads/screenshot.jpg)
 * Maybe because I started a new resynchronizing, which didnt’t work.
    I only did
   that because I thought maybe it would help with the problem that I often get 
   deleted pages in the search results.
    -  This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by [abre01](https://wordpress.org/support/users/abre01/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[SearchIQ - The Search Solution] There was some error indexing posts, please try again later](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/i-get-this-error-there-was-some-error-indexing-posts-please-try-again-later-an/)
 *  Thread Starter [abre01](https://wordpress.org/support/users/abre01/)
 * (@abre01)
 * [4 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/i-get-this-error-there-was-some-error-indexing-posts-please-try-again-later-an/#post-15239751)
 * In the SearchIQ Configuration it says: Number of posts indexed: 23
    (where as
   it should be 393 or so) But after regenerating of the Thumbnails it seems to 
   find everything. When every indexing stopped with the error and it says that 
   only 23 posts are indexed, how can the site be indexed? Is it also indexed by
   regenerating of the Thumbnails, but showing it in the earchIQ Configuration, 
   where it say 23?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[SearchIQ - The Search Solution] There was some error indexing posts, please try again later](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/i-get-this-error-there-was-some-error-indexing-posts-please-try-again-later-an/)
 *  Thread Starter [abre01](https://wordpress.org/support/users/abre01/)
 * (@abre01)
 * [4 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/i-get-this-error-there-was-some-error-indexing-posts-please-try-again-later-an/#post-15239287)
 * Yes, I tried it many times.
    At least with the regenerating of the Thumbnails
   the search engine seems to work now.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[SearchIQ - The Search Solution] There was some error indexing posts, please try again later](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/i-get-this-error-there-was-some-error-indexing-posts-please-try-again-later-an/)
 *  Thread Starter [abre01](https://wordpress.org/support/users/abre01/)
 * (@abre01)
 * [4 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/i-get-this-error-there-was-some-error-indexing-posts-please-try-again-later-an/#post-15239005)
 * PS: At least I could regenerate Thumbnails. It always stopped at 75 %, but by
   reducing postsPerCallForThumb to 1 it worked.
    -  This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by [abre01](https://wordpress.org/support/users/abre01/).

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)