Title: abranham's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# abranham

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/abranham/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/abranham/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/abranham/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/abranham/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/abranham/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/abranham/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/abranham/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/abranham/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Facebook plugin not working](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/facebook-plugin-not-working/)
 *  Thread Starter [abranham](https://wordpress.org/support/users/abranham/)
 * (@abranham)
 * [13 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/facebook-plugin-not-working/#post-3719134)
 * It’s actually the Social Media Widget, so would that be more of a theme issue?
   My Twitter and Google+ links work, just not Facebook
 *   Forum: [Installing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/installation/)
   
   In reply to: [Page Not found](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/page-not-found-89/)
 *  Thread Starter [abranham](https://wordpress.org/support/users/abranham/)
 * (@abranham)
 * [13 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/page-not-found-89/#post-3638447)
 * The site address should be fromhousepartiestohousewife.com. If I type that in,
   it will pop up. But if I click on it from BlueHost, it doesn’t work. It had the
   same URL in the Geneal-Settings, so I changed it. I’ll see what that does

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)