Title: abhranil's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# abhranil

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/abhranil/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/abhranil/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/abhranil/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/abhranil/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/abhranil/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/abhranil/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/abhranil/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/abhranil/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Highlighting Code Block] Not showing and Not working](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/not-showing-and-not-working/)
 *  Thread Starter [abhranil](https://wordpress.org/support/users/abhranil/)
 * (@abhranil)
 * [3 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/not-showing-and-not-working/#post-16594382)
 * Please never mind, immediately after posting this, I noticed the toggle toolbar
   button and found the plugin is working.
   I am sorry for posting carelessly.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Domain Check] Don’t Abandon Your Plugin](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/dont-abandon-your-plugin/)
 *  [abhranil](https://wordpress.org/support/users/abhranil/)
 * (@abhranil)
 * [5 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/dont-abandon-your-plugin/#post-14176200)
 * Yeah this plugin is great
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[LiteSpeed Cache] Load JS deferred](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/load-js-deferred-2/)
 *  Thread Starter [abhranil](https://wordpress.org/support/users/abhranil/)
 * (@abhranil)
 * [5 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/load-js-deferred-2/#post-14000477)
 * Thank you [@qtwrk](https://wordpress.org/support/users/qtwrk/) 😊
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Super Page Cache – Cloudflare Cache, Page Speed & Core Web Vitals] About Fallback Page Cache](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/about-fallback-page-cache/)
 *  Thread Starter [abhranil](https://wordpress.org/support/users/abhranil/)
 * (@abhranil)
 * [5 years, 12 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/about-fallback-page-cache/#post-13531392)
 * Also do note that I did both tests on loader.io with Cloudflare development mode
   on, so cf cache was being bypassed and the server-side cache was being tested.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[GeneratePress] Images Not Staying In The Center](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/images-not-staying-in-the-center/)
 *  [abhranil](https://wordpress.org/support/users/abhranil/)
 * (@abhranil)
 * [7 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/images-not-staying-in-the-center/#post-11682524)
 * I am using wp astra and elementor
    Yeah I have a post template and I tried the
   css code inside it also but could not get it to work 🙁
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[GeneratePress] Images Not Staying In The Center](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/images-not-staying-in-the-center/)
 *  [abhranil](https://wordpress.org/support/users/abhranil/)
 * (@abhranil)
 * [7 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/images-not-staying-in-the-center/#post-11682379)
 * Also it seems to only happen when I add a caption the images,otherwise with the
   css code added the images do come in center
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[GeneratePress] Images Not Staying In The Center](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/images-not-staying-in-the-center/)
 *  [abhranil](https://wordpress.org/support/users/abhranil/)
 * (@abhranil)
 * [7 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/images-not-staying-in-the-center/#post-11682347)
 * Hi guys can you help me?
    I am also using the same config as [@acehobojoe](https://wordpress.org/support/users/acehobojoe/)
   but i added the code in the additional css option in post template did not work
   then again removed and added in additional css option in the Appearance>customize
   option but still no luck. Anything more I can try?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Domain Check] How do you export domains?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-do-you-export-domains/)
 *  [abhranil](https://wordpress.org/support/users/abhranil/)
 * (@abhranil)
 * [7 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-do-you-export-domains/#post-11355999)
 * yeah i am also looking for the same
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Content Egg – Affiliate Product Importer & Price Comparison] Content Egg and post editor problem](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/content-egg-and-post-editor-problem/)
 *  Thread Starter [abhranil](https://wordpress.org/support/users/abhranil/)
 * (@abhranil)
 * [8 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/content-egg-and-post-editor-problem/#post-10286044)
 * seems problem is solved automatically
    thanks for the quick reply though appreciated.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)