Title: 5tu's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# 5tu

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/5tu/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/5tu/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/5tu/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/5tu/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/5tu/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/5tu/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/5tu/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/5tu/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/5tu/replies/page/2/?output_format=md) 
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/5tu/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[wpDataTables - WordPress Data Table, Dynamic Tables & Table Charts Plugin] wpDataCharts not rendering](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wpdatacharts-not-rendering/)
 *  Thread Starter [5tu](https://wordpress.org/support/users/5tu/)
 * (@5tu)
 * [5 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wpdatacharts-not-rendering/#post-14606559)
 * That fixed it – thanks.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Yoast SEO - Advanced SEO with real-time guidance and built-in AI] Yoast SEO fields not showing on posts/pages](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/yoast-seo-fields-not-showing-on-posts-pages/)
 *  [5tu](https://wordpress.org/support/users/5tu/)
 * (@5tu)
 * [5 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/yoast-seo-fields-not-showing-on-posts-pages/#post-14453134)
 * I’ve got exactly the same problem – Yoast SEO fields not showing on posts/pages.
 * The tabs (SEO | Readability | Schema | Social) show but nothing shows underneath
   when selecting a tab.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Next Active Directory Integration] Menu items missing](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/menu-items-missing-3/)
 *  Thread Starter [5tu](https://wordpress.org/support/users/5tu/)
 * (@5tu)
 * [7 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/menu-items-missing-3/#post-10934765)
 * Thanks
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Next Active Directory Integration] Menu items missing](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/menu-items-missing-3/)
 *  Thread Starter [5tu](https://wordpress.org/support/users/5tu/)
 * (@5tu)
 * [7 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/menu-items-missing-3/#post-10929575)
 * Thanks for your reply. No it is a single site installation.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Timely All-in-One Events Calendar] Processing “Array” triggered error:](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/processing-array-triggered-error/)
 *  [5tu](https://wordpress.org/support/users/5tu/)
 * (@5tu)
 * [9 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/processing-array-triggered-error/#post-8728906)
 * This is an issue which I’ve already reported to timely. Their response was….
 * “This is a bug, please vote, subscribe and comment here: [https://ideas.time.ly/ideas/CAL-I-599](https://ideas.time.ly/ideas/CAL-I-599).”
    -  This reply was modified 9 years, 8 months ago by [5tu](https://wordpress.org/support/users/5tu/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Timely All-in-One Events Calendar] Failed to parse one or more dates given timezone](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/failed-to-parse-one-or-more-dates-given-timezone/)
 *  Thread Starter [5tu](https://wordpress.org/support/users/5tu/)
 * (@5tu)
 * [9 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/failed-to-parse-one-or-more-dates-given-timezone/#post-8575768)
 * Hi Ben
 * Thanks for the reply but I don’t understand how this can be the issue as I’m 
   successfully importing other calendars from the same Microsoft Office 365 tenancy
   such as:
 * [http://outlook.office365.com/owa/calendar/9e2f1c806d1a40ea897ec3d99a416ca6@grange.bucks.sch.uk/f10e315c325a4fd795f344b9466fb6a112125545254934466507/calendar.ics](http://outlook.office365.com/owa/calendar/9e2f1c806d1a40ea897ec3d99a416ca6@grange.bucks.sch.uk/f10e315c325a4fd795f344b9466fb6a112125545254934466507/calendar.ics)
 * Seems strange that this imports ok…?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Timely All-in-One Events Calendar] Failed to parse one or more dates given timezone](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/failed-to-parse-one-or-more-dates-given-timezone/)
 *  Thread Starter [5tu](https://wordpress.org/support/users/5tu/)
 * (@5tu)
 * [9 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/failed-to-parse-one-or-more-dates-given-timezone/#post-8568714)
 * Anyone?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Timely All-in-One Events Calendar] Failed to parse one or more dates given timezone](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/failed-to-parse-one-or-more-dates-given-timezone/)
 *  Thread Starter [5tu](https://wordpress.org/support/users/5tu/)
 * (@5tu)
 * [9 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/failed-to-parse-one-or-more-dates-given-timezone/#post-8559406)
 * Hi Ben
 * Any thoughts on how to resolve this issue please? As stated previously I’m a 
   paying Core+ subscriber so hoping for some timely (excuse the pun!) support!
 * Thanks
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Timely All-in-One Events Calendar] Failed to parse one or more dates given timezone](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/failed-to-parse-one-or-more-dates-given-timezone/)
 *  Thread Starter [5tu](https://wordpress.org/support/users/5tu/)
 * (@5tu)
 * [9 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/failed-to-parse-one-or-more-dates-given-timezone/#post-8550858)
 * Hi Ben
 * The feed URL is [https://outlook.office365.com/owa/calendar/28c6c614716d44118ce5b5e1d82e21e5@grange.bucks.sch.uk/9610c852a81641a2922de0dfe792520a4260694372263838595/calendar.ics](https://outlook.office365.com/owa/calendar/28c6c614716d44118ce5b5e1d82e21e5@grange.bucks.sch.uk/9610c852a81641a2922de0dfe792520a4260694372263838595/calendar.ics)
 * Thanks
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Custom Sidebars - Dynamic Sidebar Classic Widget Area Manager] Latest update 2.1.1.6 breaks front page sidebar](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/latest-update-2-1-1-6-breaks-front-page-sidebar/)
 *  Thread Starter [5tu](https://wordpress.org/support/users/5tu/)
 * (@5tu)
 * [9 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/latest-update-2-1-1-6-breaks-front-page-sidebar/#post-8469402)
 * I’ve tested in standard WP themes twenty-fouteen and twenty-fifteen. Same issue
   in both.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP RSS Aggregator - RSS Import, Feed to Post, Autoblogging, AI Content] Display message when feed is empty](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/display-message-when-feed-is-empty/)
 *  Thread Starter [5tu](https://wordpress.org/support/users/5tu/)
 * (@5tu)
 * [9 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/display-message-when-feed-is-empty/#post-8469355)
 * I have found that I can change the message for all feeds by using the following
   in my functions.php file…
 *     ```
       add_filter( 'no_feed_items_found', 'my_no_feed_items_found_text' );
       function my_no_feed_items_found_text() {
       	return __( 'Sorry, there are no vacancies currently available.', 'text-domain' );
       }
       ```
   
 * However, is there a way to display different messages for different feeds?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Custom Sidebars - Dynamic Sidebar Classic Widget Area Manager] Latest update 2.1.1.6 breaks front page sidebar](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/latest-update-2-1-1-6-breaks-front-page-sidebar/)
 *  Thread Starter [5tu](https://wordpress.org/support/users/5tu/)
 * (@5tu)
 * [9 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/latest-update-2-1-1-6-breaks-front-page-sidebar/#post-8468156)
 * Reverting back to version 2.1.1.5 fixes the problem so definitely a bug in version
   2.1.1.6.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Timely All-in-One Events Calendar] Undefined index: REQUEST_METHOD](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/undefined-index-request_method/)
 *  Thread Starter [5tu](https://wordpress.org/support/users/5tu/)
 * (@5tu)
 * [9 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/undefined-index-request_method/#post-8438302)
 * I don’t think so….
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Timely All-in-One Events Calendar] Import feeds not automatically refreshing](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/import-feeds-not-automatically-refreshing/)
 *  Thread Starter [5tu](https://wordpress.org/support/users/5tu/)
 * (@5tu)
 * [9 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/import-feeds-not-automatically-refreshing/#post-8438234)
 * Unfortunately this isn’t resolved as I thought it was. In “Advanced Cron Manager”
   the task now has a “Next Execution” time of “At next page refresh”. This remains
   even after refreshing the page.
 * Any ideas on what else might be causing this problem? I won’t pretend to know
   how WordPress cron works but even if I manually invoke wp-cron.php via the command
   line the status of the ailec_cron task remains the same.
 * Thanks
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Timely All-in-One Events Calendar] Import feeds not automatically refreshing](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/import-feeds-not-automatically-refreshing/)
 *  Thread Starter [5tu](https://wordpress.org/support/users/5tu/)
 * (@5tu)
 * [9 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/import-feeds-not-automatically-refreshing/#post-8434464)
 * I think this is now resolved. There was an issue with the cron scheduled task
   which has now been sorted.
 * Thanks for your help.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/5tu/replies/page/2/?output_format=md) 
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/5tu/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)