Title: 500hpc's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# 500hpc

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/500hpc/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/500hpc/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/500hpc/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/500hpc/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/500hpc/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/500hpc/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/500hpc/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/500hpc/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [remove site-title](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/remove-site-title/)
 *  Thread Starter [500hpc](https://wordpress.org/support/users/500hpc/)
 * (@500hpc)
 * [14 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/remove-site-title/#post-2402807)
 * Hi Guys, I hate to bug…but see what my site is doing?
    [http://500hpc.com/](http://500hpc.com/)
   Through the admin I just deleted the tagline from the space and when I did that
   everything went up (I don’t know how to word it, I wanna say the header shrank).
   And if you click into a page such as Latest News the header gets even smaller.
   Can anyone provide me with the code that will set the header height on the home
   and content page? (I’m more of a graphics guy, I’m not too familiar with CSS)
   Thanks,
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [remove site-title](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/remove-site-title/)
 *  Thread Starter [500hpc](https://wordpress.org/support/users/500hpc/)
 * (@500hpc)
 * [14 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/remove-site-title/#post-2402787)
 * Also, I’ll like to change the color of the heading backgrounds but do you guys
   have any ideas the dimensions? Is it just trial and error? Should I upload something
   and see what happens? I don’t mind that design, I just want it in another color.
   And the color of the GO on the search bar as well.
    [http://500hpc.com/](http://500hpc.com/)
 * thanks,
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [remove site-title](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/remove-site-title/)
 *  Thread Starter [500hpc](https://wordpress.org/support/users/500hpc/)
 * (@500hpc)
 * [14 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/remove-site-title/#post-2402742)
 * Thanks for all your helps guys.
    I ended up going with Alchymyth advise on visibility
   hidden, it still did leave the space up there, thanks. However now I can’t get
   the “headline” to go away. (I think that’s what it is) the “Is Who I Am”
 * I’ve tried and tried alot of different things. Nothing makes it hide. A few things
   I’ve tried (deleting the headling code) just make it a plain black font. Which
   doesn’t show against that background, but it’s going to be colorful up there 
   soon enough.
 * Here is the code for that section:
 * _[CSS moderated as per the [Forum Rules](http://codex.wordpress.org/Forum_Welcome#Posting_Code).
   Please just post a link to your site.]_
 * Any advise will be appreciaited. Even if I should remove alot of the existing
   code. I’m never going to use the “logo”/title or slogan ever, on any page. It’s
   going to be all graphics.
 * Thanks,

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)