Title: 2007march's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# 2007march

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/2007march/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/2007march/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/2007march/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/2007march/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/2007march/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/2007march/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/2007march/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/2007march/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

 *   Forum: [Installing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/installation/)
   
   In reply to: [upload image to Blue Host for use in Cutline header, how to? WHERE to?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/upload-image-to-blue-host-for-use-in-cutline-header-how-to-where-to/)
 *  Thread Starter [2007march](https://wordpress.org/support/users/2007march/)
 * (@2007march)
 * [19 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/upload-image-to-blue-host-for-use-in-cutline-header-how-to-where-to/#post-558545)
 * Okay I’m signing off now. It’s been 6 hours. Anyway. Thanks all the same. Have
   a great day. All the best, Nia.
 *   Forum: [Installing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/installation/)
   
   In reply to: [upload image to Blue Host for use in Cutline header, how to? WHERE to?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/upload-image-to-blue-host-for-use-in-cutline-header-how-to-where-to/)
 *  Thread Starter [2007march](https://wordpress.org/support/users/2007march/)
 * (@2007march)
 * [19 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/upload-image-to-blue-host-for-use-in-cutline-header-how-to-where-to/#post-558422)
 * I am now uploading the .jpg images from my desktop directly to my WP site without
   sing the Blue Host FTP manager. So I guess I will go clean up my litter on the
   server. 🙂
 * I have removed the default picture by copying, cutting and pasting into a notepad
   document the bottom of the style sheet where headers image 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5 were
   noted.
 *   Forum: [Installing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/installation/)
   
   In reply to: [?Security Pack Upload Where & How to Activate/Install](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/security-pack-upload-where-038-how-to-activateinstall/)
 *  Thread Starter [2007march](https://wordpress.org/support/users/2007march/)
 * (@2007march)
 * [19 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/security-pack-upload-where-038-how-to-activateinstall/#post-553314)
 * Yes I have the download…and now that I have:
    [http://codex.wordpress.org/Upgrading_WordPress](http://codex.wordpress.org/Upgrading_WordPress)
 * I have the impression that it is not a matter of uploading that which was downloaded(
   like a theme or a plug in…this is different…way different)
 * The instructions are very involved…and I didn’t even glance at the “detailed 
   instructions” yet. Wow!
 * IS THERE a “pluggin” for this? …by chance?
 * Thanks MichelH! 🙂
 *   Forum: [Installing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/installation/)
   
   In reply to: [?Security Pack Upload Where & How to Activate/Install](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/security-pack-upload-where-038-how-to-activateinstall/)
 *  Thread Starter [2007march](https://wordpress.org/support/users/2007march/)
 * (@2007march)
 * [19 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/security-pack-upload-where-038-how-to-activateinstall/#post-553308)
 * It was released 16 days ago. It is to resolve security issues/vulnerability in
   WP 2.0.1 or something like that. What is the title: Security Pack? Fixes? Patch?
 * here it is…
    WordPress 2.1.3 and 2.0.10 — 17 days ago
 * We have a security update release now available for both the 2.1 and 2.0 branches
   of WordPress now available for immediate download. This update is highly recommend
   for all users of both branches. These releases include fixes for several publicly
   known minor XSS issues, one major XML-RPC issue, and a proactive full sweep of
   the WordPress […]
 * It’s a “security update release” 🙂 This is what I mean.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)