Title: 19ash82's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# 19ash82

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/19ash82/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/19ash82/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/19ash82/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/19ash82/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/19ash82/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/19ash82/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/19ash82/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/19ash82/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 61 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/19ash82/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/19ash82/replies/page/3/?output_format=md)
[4](https://wordpress.org/support/users/19ash82/replies/page/4/?output_format=md)
[5](https://wordpress.org/support/users/19ash82/replies/page/5/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/19ash82/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Slim SEO - AI SEO Plugin, Lightweight, Fast & Automated] MEta description bug](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/meta-description-bug-2/)
 *  Thread Starter [19ash82](https://wordpress.org/support/users/19ash82/)
 * (@19ash82)
 * [1 year, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/meta-description-bug-2/#post-18346135)
 * [@rilwis](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rilwis/) : Seems to be related 
   to Slim SEO. I deactivated it to install SEOPress and all the meta description
   reappeared.
 * Deactivated SEOPress ajd reactivate Slim SEO and the meta description disappeared.
    -  This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by [19ash82](https://wordpress.org/support/users/19ash82/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Slim SEO - AI SEO Plugin, Lightweight, Fast & Automated] MEta description bug](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/meta-description-bug-2/)
 *  Thread Starter [19ash82](https://wordpress.org/support/users/19ash82/)
 * (@19ash82)
 * [1 year, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/meta-description-bug-2/#post-18345641)
 * Sure.
 * Here it is [@rilwis](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rilwis/)
 * [https://ibb.co/Kgs7HWx](https://ibb.co/Kgs7HWx)
   [https://ibb.co/HpMSt0sG](https://ibb.co/HpMSt0sG)
 * [https://ibb.co/Fk187KHz](https://ibb.co/Fk187KHz)
   [https://ibb.co/21msbr8C](https://ibb.co/21msbr8C)
 * [https://ibb.co/TxyN1zPZ](https://ibb.co/TxyN1zPZ)
    -  This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by [19ash82](https://wordpress.org/support/users/19ash82/).
    -  This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by [19ash82](https://wordpress.org/support/users/19ash82/).
    -  This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by [19ash82](https://wordpress.org/support/users/19ash82/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Slim SEO - AI SEO Plugin, Lightweight, Fast & Automated] MEta description bug](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/meta-description-bug-2/)
 *  Thread Starter [19ash82](https://wordpress.org/support/users/19ash82/)
 * (@19ash82)
 * [1 year, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/meta-description-bug-2/#post-18345640)
 * Sure.
 * Here :
 * [https://ibb.co/Kgs7HWx](https://ibb.co/Kgs7HWx)
   [https://ibb.co/HpMSt0sG](https://ibb.co/HpMSt0sG)
 * [https://ibb.co/Fk187KHz](https://ibb.co/Fk187KHz)
   [https://ibb.co/21msbr8C](https://ibb.co/21msbr8C)
 * [https://ibb.co/TxyN1zPZ](https://ibb.co/TxyN1zPZ)
    -  This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by [19ash82](https://wordpress.org/support/users/19ash82/).
    -  This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by [19ash82](https://wordpress.org/support/users/19ash82/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Slim SEO - AI SEO Plugin, Lightweight, Fast & Automated] MEta description bug](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/meta-description-bug-2/)
 *  Thread Starter [19ash82](https://wordpress.org/support/users/19ash82/)
 * (@19ash82)
 * [1 year, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/meta-description-bug-2/#post-18345570)
 * PS : I use TranslatePress too.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Cache Warmer] Now warming only sitemaps](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/now-warming-only-sitemaps/)
 *  Thread Starter [19ash82](https://wordpress.org/support/users/19ash82/)
 * (@19ash82)
 * [2 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/now-warming-only-sitemaps/#post-17341742)
 * [@tmmtechnology](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tmmtechnology/)
 * I emailed you temp access.
 * I’ll go and check out InstaWP.
 * Thanks for your help.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Cache Warmer] Now warming only sitemaps](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/now-warming-only-sitemaps/)
 *  Thread Starter [19ash82](https://wordpress.org/support/users/19ash82/)
 * (@19ash82)
 * [2 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/now-warming-only-sitemaps/#post-17341713)
 * [@tmmtechnology](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tmmtechnology/)
 * Hello,
 * I hope you are fine. Still getting the same issue. It tried with 1.1.5 and 1.1.6
 * At first glance, I cannot see what’s blocking it.
 * ANy idea what we can do please ?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[FluentSnippets – High-Performance Code Snippets, Header & Footer Code, Custom CSS & PHP Code Manager] Something went wront for simple snippet](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/something-went-wront-for-simple-snippet/)
 *  Thread Starter [19ash82](https://wordpress.org/support/users/19ash82/)
 * (@19ash82)
 * [2 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/something-went-wront-for-simple-snippet/#post-17339581)
 * [@techjewel](https://wordpress.org/support/users/techjewel/)
 * I finally updated and tested the same code.
 * It’s WP Cerber Security which blocks it (But it does NOT when using Code snippets);
   this piece of code up there can be found anywhere on the net, it is legit.
 * Is there any issue between your plugin & WP Cerber Security ?
 * [https://ibb.co/WyS0hFX](https://ibb.co/WyS0hFX)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Cache Warmer] Now warming only sitemaps](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/now-warming-only-sitemaps/)
 *  Thread Starter [19ash82](https://wordpress.org/support/users/19ash82/)
 * (@19ash82)
 * [2 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/now-warming-only-sitemaps/#post-17319129)
 * Hi [@tmmtechnology](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tmmtechnology/)
 * Yeah, issue still present.
 * [https://ibb.co/1bvH5rj](https://ibb.co/1bvH5rj)
 * As you can see, it’s trying to warm only those 3 pages.
 * I tried increasing depth a few weeks agon from 2 to 3. That worked once (and 
   it found all pages plus other stuff and then reverted back to the 3 pages.
 * Here’s the JSON :
 * [https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1UkQ8w1TKyKjwOYjm8-I4YyNYbSrz2MxV?usp=sharing](https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1UkQ8w1TKyKjwOYjm8-I4YyNYbSrz2MxV?usp=sharing)
 * Anything you see as a wrong setup config ?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[The SEO Framework – Fast, Automated, Effortless.] Structured data & rich snippets](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/structured-data-30/)
 *  Thread Starter [19ash82](https://wordpress.org/support/users/19ash82/)
 * (@19ash82)
 * [2 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/structured-data-30/#post-17316557)
 * Thanks for all these explanations
    -  This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by [19ash82](https://wordpress.org/support/users/19ash82/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[The SEO Framework – Fast, Automated, Effortless.] Structured data & rich snippets](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/structured-data-30/)
 *  Thread Starter [19ash82](https://wordpress.org/support/users/19ash82/)
 * (@19ash82)
 * [2 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/structured-data-30/#post-17313274)
 * Thanks for all these explanations and links.
    1. I was recently looking for database queries through Query Monitor & saw that
       my actual SEO plugin (Rank Math) made a lot of queries. So I was wondering if
       it was usual and yours did too. That’s why.
    2. If I take the reverse : I’ve got a 1-year ecommerce (So not established) and
       using an SEO plugin (Rank Math) with Articles schema. Would the already ranking
       post/blog/pages get downgraded with your free version without this Article Schema?
       Or is it that not being established, there’s no impact on ranking and only the
       quality content matters ?
    3. Thanks for the link. So with RankMath, both Woocommerce & Judge Me are being
       picked up. That should also be the case with your plugin, I’d guess ?
    4. Thank you for this explanation. Pretty impressive to have the Woo team vouch
       for you on their website !
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[The SEO Framework – Fast, Automated, Effortless.] Structured data & rich snippets](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/structured-data-30/)
 *  Thread Starter [19ash82](https://wordpress.org/support/users/19ash82/)
 * (@19ash82)
 * [2 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/structured-data-30/#post-17312103)
 * Hi Pierre,
 * Thanks for replying so fast.
 * First of all : Isn’t there something missing at the end your sentence : “there
   is a reason you might want to trust us with Woo: ” ? I was left hanging there
   🙂
 * To reply about point 2 (which is my main worry) , I had been reading that now
   structured data and schema markup were important nowadays. I saw that Schema 
   markup was only in the paid extension (Articles). So I was worried about needing
   the pro version to rank well.
 * I have an e-commerce in a competitive landscape. So I concentrate a lot on good
   writing for my products page & the different blog/posts pages and was worried
   it might go to waste because I do not have this schema markup thing
 * I hope that’s clear. That’s the only thing stopping me right now from switching
   right away.
    -  This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by [19ash82](https://wordpress.org/support/users/19ash82/).
    -  This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by [19ash82](https://wordpress.org/support/users/19ash82/).
    -  This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by [19ash82](https://wordpress.org/support/users/19ash82/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[FluentSnippets – High-Performance Code Snippets, Header & Footer Code, Custom CSS & PHP Code Manager] Something went wront for simple snippet](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/something-went-wront-for-simple-snippet/)
 *  Thread Starter [19ash82](https://wordpress.org/support/users/19ash82/)
 * (@19ash82)
 * [2 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/something-went-wront-for-simple-snippet/#post-17305603)
 * I’m wondering if the ‘__return_false’ function might not be supported here (if
   that’s possible)
 * I have the same issue for other code snippets using this function
 * PS: I have added some code in FluentSnippets using add_filter and that works.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[FluentSnippets – High-Performance Code Snippets, Header & Footer Code, Custom CSS & PHP Code Manager] Something went wront for simple snippet](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/something-went-wront-for-simple-snippet/)
 *  Thread Starter [19ash82](https://wordpress.org/support/users/19ash82/)
 * (@19ash82)
 * [2 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/something-went-wront-for-simple-snippet/#post-17305471)
 * Hi,
 * Just checked : The code uses the ‘
 * No idea what happens in FluentSnippets because if I paste it in Code Snippets,
   it works.
    -  This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by [19ash82](https://wordpress.org/support/users/19ash82/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Super Page Cache – Cloudflare Cache, Page Speed & Core Web Vitals] Product pages are Bypassed](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/product-pages-are-bypassed/)
 *  Thread Starter [19ash82](https://wordpress.org/support/users/19ash82/)
 * (@19ash82)
 * [2 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/product-pages-are-bypassed/#post-17302107)
 * FOund my answer in the FAQ : Strip response cookies on pages that should be cached
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Super Page Cache – Cloudflare Cache, Page Speed & Core Web Vitals] Caching for low-traffic websites](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/caching-for-low-traffic-websites/)
 *  Thread Starter [19ash82](https://wordpress.org/support/users/19ash82/)
 * (@19ash82)
 * [2 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/caching-for-low-traffic-websites/#post-17292287)
 * Thank you. I’ll install this tonight and test it.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 61 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/19ash82/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/19ash82/replies/page/3/?output_format=md)
[4](https://wordpress.org/support/users/19ash82/replies/page/4/?output_format=md)
[5](https://wordpress.org/support/users/19ash82/replies/page/5/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/19ash82/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)