Title: 1070tom's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# 1070tom

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/1070tom/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/1070tom/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/1070tom/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/1070tom/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/1070tom/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/1070tom/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/1070tom/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/1070tom/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Photo Gallery, Sliders, Proofing and Themes - NextGEN Gallery] A solution for broken thumbnails](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/a-solution-for-broken-thumbnails/)
 *  Thread Starter [1070tom](https://wordpress.org/support/users/1070tom/)
 * (@1070tom)
 * [9 months, 3 weeks ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/a-solution-for-broken-thumbnails/#post-18759234)
 * Thank you for the recent update.
 * While the thumbnails are now displaying correctly, there is still an inconsistency
   with the metadata for the images and galleries in the MySQL database. This is
   probably an issue that other users are experiencing too.
 * I resolved the ‘not a valid template’ error by manually adding the required metadata,
   but it would be useful to have a tool that could automatically update the database
   to meet current standards. This would resolve most issues for users and streamline
   the process.
 * Additionally, when trying to edit an image’s details via the ‘Edit Details’ option,
   the image doesn’t load. However, selecting ‘Edit Image’ directly works fine. 
   I’m not sure if this is related, but I thought it might be worth mentioning.
 * Thank you again for your efforts, and I look forward to any future improvements.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)