Title: 100plugins's Replies - page 45 | WordPress.org

---

# 100plugins

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/100plugins/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/100plugins/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/100plugins/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/100plugins/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/100plugins/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/100plugins/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/100plugins/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/100plugins/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 661 through 675 (of 694 total)

[←](https://wordpress.org/support/users/100plugins/replies/page/44/?output_format=md)
[1](https://wordpress.org/support/users/100plugins/replies/?output_format=md) [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/100plugins/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/100plugins/replies/page/3/?output_format=md)…
[44](https://wordpress.org/support/users/100plugins/replies/page/44/?output_format=md)
45 [46](https://wordpress.org/support/users/100plugins/replies/page/46/?output_format=md)
[47](https://wordpress.org/support/users/100plugins/replies/page/47/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/100plugins/replies/page/46/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Open User Map – Interactive Leaflet Maps] Map bug?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/map-bug/)
 *  Plugin Author [100plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/users/100plugins/)
 * (@100plugins)
 * [4 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/map-bug/#post-15182469)
 * [@opnavisuals](https://wordpress.org/support/users/opnavisuals/)
    This is what
   I came up with so far:
 * – This might be a problem related to a missing SSL certification. The url you
   provided is not https. But currently the page redirects to https. When I had 
   a first look I noticed the exact same error as you described but later on I could
   not reproduce it again. Maybe the SSL was not active until now? In any case it
   is important to have an active SSL certificate installed to avoid mixed content
   issues that could lead to missing map tiles.
 * – If the problem still persist you can try to switch the “Map Style” in the settings.
   Maybe this helps as different map tile providers serve with different performances.
 * In any case let me know how this is proceeding. I’ll give my best to solve the
   issue.
 * PS: Your map has an impressive traction for this short period of online time.
   Congrats! Looking forward where this is going. Let me know if you have any feature
   requests.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Open User Map – Interactive Leaflet Maps] Map bug?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/map-bug/)
 *  Plugin Author [100plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/users/100plugins/)
 * (@100plugins)
 * [4 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/map-bug/#post-15182148)
 * Hej Andreas,
 * thanks for reaching out! I’ll dive into this issue right now and keep you posted.
 * Bye,
    Daniel
 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[Open User Map – Interactive Leaflet Maps] Just what I needed](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/just-what-i-needed-1158/)
 *  Plugin Author [100plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/users/100plugins/)
 * (@100plugins)
 * [4 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/just-what-i-needed-1158/#post-15157196)
 * Thank you very much!
 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[Open User Map – Interactive Leaflet Maps] great plugin with great support](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/great-plugin-with-great-support-260/)
 *  Plugin Author [100plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/users/100plugins/)
 * (@100plugins)
 * [4 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/great-plugin-with-great-support-260/#post-15147915)
 * Thank you [@angie77](https://wordpress.org/support/users/angie77/)! Very appreciated!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Open User Map – Interactive Leaflet Maps] Sound files](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sound-files-2/)
 *  Plugin Author [100plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/users/100plugins/)
 * (@100plugins)
 * [4 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sound-files-2/#post-15138887)
 * Hello [@angie77](https://wordpress.org/support/users/angie77/)! If you don’t 
   mind you could help me with a thing. It happens that a WordPress algorithm deleted
   all of my plugin reviews (4) including yours due to fake suspicion. I’ve reached
   out to the WordPress team to clear this up, but eventually the reviews will not
   be restored. They say my mistake was that I added you (and the other three users)
   as contributers as well. This is not allowed though my intention was just to 
   thank you and to show that everybody can be a part of the development process.
   IMO that’s sad and not a great move from the WordPress devs.
 * Anyhow, if you find the time I would really appreciate if you could rate my plugin
   again? The WordPress devs assured me that the reviews will stay online this time.
 * However I hope you are still happy with the plugin and please don’t hesitate 
   to ask for further feature requests.
 * Have a good day,
    Daniel
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Open User Map – Interactive Leaflet Maps] Shortcodes](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/shortcodes-416/)
 *  Plugin Author [100plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/users/100plugins/)
 * (@100plugins)
 * [4 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/shortcodes-416/#post-15138883)
 * Hello [@bergblume](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bergblume/)! If you don’t
   mind you could help me with a thing. It happens that a WordPress algorithm deleted
   all of my plugin reviews (4) including yours due to fake suspicion. I’ve reached
   out to the WordPress team to clear this up, but eventually the reviews will not
   be restored. They say my mistake was that I added you (and the other three users)
   as contributers as well. This is not allowed though my intention was just to 
   thank you and to show that everybody can be a part of the development process.
   IMO that’s sad and not a great move from the WordPress devs.
 * Anyhow, if you find the time I would really appreciate if you could rate my plugin
   again? The WordPress devs assured me that the reviews will stay online this time.
 * However I hope you are still happy with the plugin and please don’t hesitate 
   to ask for further feature requests.
 * Have a good day,
    Daniel
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Open User Map – Interactive Leaflet Maps] Map Preview and Posting](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/map-preview-and-posting/)
 *  Plugin Author [100plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/users/100plugins/)
 * (@100plugins)
 * [4 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/map-preview-and-posting/#post-15138879)
 * Hello [@dbark9](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dbark9/)! If you don’t mind
   you could help me with a thing. It happens that a WordPress algorithm deleted
   all of my plugin reviews (4) including yours due to fake suspicion. I’ve reached
   out to the WordPress team to clear this up, but eventually the reviews will not
   be restored. They say my mistake was that I added you (and the other three users)
   as contributers as well. This is not allowed though my intention was just to 
   thank you and to show that everybody can be a part of the development process.
   IMO that’s sad and not a great move from the WordPress devs.
 * Anyhow, if you find the time I would really appreciate if you could rate my plugin
   again? The WordPress devs assured me that the reviews will stay online this time.
 * However I hope you are still happy with the plugin and please don’t hesitate 
   to ask for further feature requests.
 * Have a good day,
    Daniel
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Open User Map – Interactive Leaflet Maps] Fullscreen](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/fullscreen-9/)
 *  Plugin Author [100plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/users/100plugins/)
 * (@100plugins)
 * [4 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/fullscreen-9/#post-15138872)
 * Hello [@neophytexx](https://wordpress.org/support/users/neophytexx/)! If you 
   don’t mind you could help me with a thing. It happens that a WordPress algorithm
   deleted all of my plugin reviews (4) including yours due to fake suspicion. I’ve
   reached out to the WordPress team to clear this up, but eventually the reviews
   will not be restored. They say my mistake was that I added you (and the other
   three users) as contributers as well. This is not allowed though my intention
   was just to thank you and to show that everybody can be a part of the development
   process. IMO that’s sad and not a great move from the WordPress devs.
 * Anyhow, if you find the time I would really appreciate if you could rate my plugin
   again? The WordPress devs assured me that the reviews will stay online this time.
 * However I hope you are still happy with the plugin and please don’t hesitate 
   to ask for further feature requests.
 * PS: I’ve noticed your feature request on my website. And it will probably be 
   a feature for a future version.
 * Have a good day,
    Daniel
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Open User Map – Interactive Leaflet Maps] Sound files](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sound-files-2/)
 *  Plugin Author [100plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/users/100plugins/)
 * (@100plugins)
 * [4 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sound-files-2/#post-15130927)
 * Hello [@angie77](https://wordpress.org/support/users/angie77/)!
 * That was fun! I decided to take your feature request as a X-mas special and just
   released version 1.1.9. With the new update you (and your visitors) will be able
   to upload audio files in a (hopefuly) comfy way. The audio player will then be
   included in the location details.
 * I’m exited to see what you and others will make out of this! Let’s stay in contact–
   I’m sure there could be a lot more nice features for a soundmap. And I like the
   idea!
 * If you are happy too then please consider giving me a good review. This helps
   a lot.
 * Cheers from Berlin,
    Daniel
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Open User Map – Interactive Leaflet Maps] Sound files](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sound-files-2/)
 *  Plugin Author [100plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/users/100plugins/)
 * (@100plugins)
 * [4 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sound-files-2/#post-15128857)
 * Hey [@angie77](https://wordpress.org/support/users/angie77/)!
 * what you try to accomplish sounds tempting! I’ll dive into this very soon and
   let you know my thoughts. For now I think this would probably not turn into a
   key feature of the plugin. But there should be a way for you to include audio
   files in the location description though.
 * I’ll get back on you.
 * cheers,
    Daniel
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Open User Map – Interactive Leaflet Maps] Shortcodes](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/shortcodes-416/)
 *  Plugin Author [100plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/users/100plugins/)
 * (@100plugins)
 * [4 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/shortcodes-416/#post-15103397)
 * Yes, the plugin functionality is definitely benefiting from your feature request.
   That’s why I also added you as a contributor (I hope you don’t mind).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Open User Map – Interactive Leaflet Maps] Shortcodes](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/shortcodes-416/)
 *  Plugin Author [100plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/users/100plugins/)
 * (@100plugins)
 * [4 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/shortcodes-416/#post-15101360)
 * Hey [@bergblume](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bergblume/)!
    I’m happy 
   to tell your feature request has already been processed! I added shortcode attributes
   with most recent release v1.1.8. You can find details on how to use them in the
   FAQ here or in the plugin settings page. It basically works as you suggested.
 * If you want to support me please consider giving a good review. That helps a 
   lot.
 * And if you want to stay in contact or have more feature requests feel free to
   drop a comment on [https://www.open-user-map.com](https://www.open-user-map.com)
 * Cheers,
    Daniel
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Open User Map – Interactive Leaflet Maps] Shortcodes](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/shortcodes-416/)
 *  Plugin Author [100plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/users/100plugins/)
 * (@100plugins)
 * [4 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/shortcodes-416/#post-15100579)
 * Hi [@bergblume](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bergblume/)!
    This is not
   possible yet, but it seems to be a very useful feature. Thanks! I’m gonna dive
   into this asap and it will probably be available with the next release.
 * I’ll let you know as soon as it’s ready.
 * cheers,
    Daniel
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Open User Map – Interactive Leaflet Maps] Map Preview and Posting](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/map-preview-and-posting/)
 *  Plugin Author [100plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/users/100plugins/)
 * (@100plugins)
 * [4 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/map-preview-and-posting/#post-15095282)
 * Now the current version v1.1.5 has this feature:
 * – initial map position after adding a new location is the initial map position
   configured in the settings
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Open User Map – Interactive Leaflet Maps] Map Preview and Posting](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/map-preview-and-posting/)
 *  Plugin Author [100plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/users/100plugins/)
 * (@100plugins)
 * [4 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/map-preview-and-posting/#post-15095196)
 * [@dbark9](https://wordpress.org/support/users/dbark9/) I’m glad to hear you like
   it. With the next update I will adjust the initial map position after adding 
   a new location to the initial map position configured in the settings. This makes
   more sense indeed.

Viewing 15 replies - 661 through 675 (of 694 total)

[←](https://wordpress.org/support/users/100plugins/replies/page/44/?output_format=md)
[1](https://wordpress.org/support/users/100plugins/replies/?output_format=md) [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/100plugins/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/100plugins/replies/page/3/?output_format=md)…
[44](https://wordpress.org/support/users/100plugins/replies/page/44/?output_format=md)
45 [46](https://wordpress.org/support/users/100plugins/replies/page/46/?output_format=md)
[47](https://wordpress.org/support/users/100plugins/replies/page/47/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/100plugins/replies/page/46/?output_format=md)