Title: 100plugins's Replies - page 44 | WordPress.org

---

# 100plugins

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/100plugins/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/100plugins/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/100plugins/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/100plugins/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/100plugins/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/100plugins/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/100plugins/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/100plugins/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 646 through 660 (of 694 total)

[←](https://wordpress.org/support/users/100plugins/replies/page/43/?output_format=md)
[1](https://wordpress.org/support/users/100plugins/replies/?output_format=md) [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/100plugins/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/100plugins/replies/page/3/?output_format=md)…
[43](https://wordpress.org/support/users/100plugins/replies/page/43/?output_format=md)
44 [45](https://wordpress.org/support/users/100plugins/replies/page/45/?output_format=md)
[46](https://wordpress.org/support/users/100plugins/replies/page/46/?output_format=md)
[47](https://wordpress.org/support/users/100plugins/replies/page/47/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/100plugins/replies/page/45/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Open User Map – Interactive Leaflet Maps] Responsive for mobile](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/responsive-for-mobile-4/)
 *  Plugin Author [100plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/users/100plugins/)
 * (@100plugins)
 * [4 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/responsive-for-mobile-4/#post-15347191)
 * Hi [@monika777](https://wordpress.org/support/users/monika777/),
 * Yes, I know that is an issue for some users. So I’ve already started implementing
   a backend setting to adjust height (and to enable full-width as well). This will
   be part of the very next update.
 * What you can do in the meantime is to override the styles with your own css code:
 *     ```
       .open-user-map .box-wrap .map-wrap {
       padding-top: 100%;
       }
       ```
   
 * This will make it look squared. You probably want to include this inside a media
   query that targets small screen sizes.
 * I hope this helps. Let me know if you have further questions.
 * Best regards,
    Daniel
    -  This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by [100plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/users/100plugins/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Open User Map – Interactive Leaflet Maps] Request for a feature](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/request-for-a-feature-3/)
 *  Plugin Author [100plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/users/100plugins/)
 * (@100plugins)
 * [4 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/request-for-a-feature-3/#post-15339163)
 * Hi [@sunset52](https://wordpress.org/support/users/sunset52/),
 * Currently a “real” start rating system is a bit out of scope, but I will put 
   it on the list of possible future upgrades.
 * But you could use the already implemented custom fields. Just add a custom field
   of type “Select” or “Radio” with options 1 to 5. Label it “Rating” and this should
   work I think.
 * Best regards,
    Daniel
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Open User Map – Interactive Leaflet Maps] Feature Requests](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/feature-requests-217/)
 *  Plugin Author [100plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/users/100plugins/)
 * (@100plugins)
 * [4 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/feature-requests-217/#post-15319631)
 * Hey [@tom29](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tom29/),
 * as promised your feature requests turned into actual code. With the newest version
   1.2.9 you’ll get the following features. Some of them were requests from you:
    - better styles for “+”-Button
    - better settings overview
    - Feature Request: change allowed audio file extensions to ‘mp3’, ‘wav’, ‘mp4’
    - Feature Request: individually disable “audio” and “image” upload
    - Feature Request: mark “description”, “audio” & “image” as required fields
    - Feature Request: custom colors for ui elements
    - Feature Request: more custom field types
    - Feature Request: description texts for custom fields
    - Bugfix: custom fields not showing correctly in the backend
    - Bugfix: multiple approval confirmation emails
 * Have a great day,
    Daniel
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Open User Map – Interactive Leaflet Maps] can it be used with woocommerce?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/can-it-be-used-with-woocommerce/)
 *  Plugin Author [100plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/users/100plugins/)
 * (@100plugins)
 * [4 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/can-it-be-used-with-woocommerce/#post-15319597)
 * Hi [@gobonyo74](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gobonyo74/),
 * I’m closing the support ticket but feel free to reach out to me again if you 
   have more questions or feature requests.
 * Meanwhile you maybe want to check out the newest big update on version 1.2.9
 * best regards,
    Daniel
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Open User Map – Interactive Leaflet Maps] Feature Requests](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/feature-requests-217/)
 *  Plugin Author [100plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/users/100plugins/)
 * (@100plugins)
 * [4 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/feature-requests-217/#post-15286298)
 * You are welcome. I’ll mark this thread as solved, as your feature requests are
   scheduled now. Will keep you posted though.
 * best regards,
    Daniel
 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[Open User Map – Interactive Leaflet Maps] Great plugin and great support](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/great-plugin-and-great-support-700/)
 *  Plugin Author [100plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/users/100plugins/)
 * (@100plugins)
 * [4 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/great-plugin-and-great-support-700/#post-15286280)
 * Thanks [@tom29](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tom29/)! 🚀
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Open User Map – Interactive Leaflet Maps] Feature Requests](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/feature-requests-217/)
 *  Plugin Author [100plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/users/100plugins/)
 * (@100plugins)
 * [4 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/feature-requests-217/#post-15282020)
 * Hey [@tom29](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tom29/) – quick update. I just
   fixed the bug and I’m happy to tell you that “pre-fill address field when marker
   is set” is implemented now as well. So just update the plugin to version 1.2.7
 * best regards,
    Daniel
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Open User Map – Interactive Leaflet Maps] Feature Requests](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/feature-requests-217/)
 *  Plugin Author [100plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/users/100plugins/)
 * (@100plugins)
 * [4 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/feature-requests-217/#post-15281912)
 * Hey [@tom29](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tom29/)!
    Thanks for your detailed
   feedback. You brought in a lot of cool ideas. I added most of them to my list
   of upcoming features. Here my response in detail:
    - BUGFIX: “Address” & “Description” don’t hide
       **Status:** You found a bug 
      indeed. I will fix this immediately.
    - pre-fill address field when marker is set
       **Status:** This makes sense. I
      will implement if it’s possible.
    - individually disable “audio” and “image” upload
       **Status:** Already on my
      list. Very High Priority.
    - other custom field types
       **Status:** Already on my list. High Priority.
    - Freeze the map on certain area
       **Status:** Low Priority
    - description texts for custom fields
       **Status:** High Priority
 * I’ll keep you posted on the progress Tom. And if you are happy with the plugin
   please consider writing a quick [review](https://wordpress.org/plugins/open-user-map/#reviews)
   as this helps the most. Thanks!
    -  This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by [100plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/users/100plugins/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Open User Map – Interactive Leaflet Maps] can it be used with woocommerce?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/can-it-be-used-with-woocommerce/)
 *  Plugin Author [100plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/users/100plugins/)
 * (@100plugins)
 * [4 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/can-it-be-used-with-woocommerce/#post-15278362)
 * Hi [@gobonyo74](https://wordpress.org/support/users/gobonyo74/),
    Thanks for 
   your feature request! I was pondering for a while how the map could fit into 
   woocommerce. I think when it comes to checkout process it is not beneficial to
   add the location via marker drop. Instead it is more reliable to be text fields
   as everyone is used to. Please correct me if you have a concrete use case.
 * Nevertheless maybe something like this could make sense: A decent pop-up during(
   or before) the checkout process. It would pop-up a small map (bottom right) with
   a location of a very recent sale. This is called a “FOMO” element and it implies
   that there are many sales on this website right now.
 * What do you think? And are you using the plugin already?
    -  This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by [100plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/users/100plugins/).
 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[Open User Map – Interactive Leaflet Maps] Crystal Clear Map Plugin](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/crystal-clear-map-plugin/)
 *  Plugin Author [100plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/users/100plugins/)
 * (@100plugins)
 * [4 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/crystal-clear-map-plugin/#post-15274398)
 * Thanks [@stom1](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stom1/)! Very appreciated!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Open User Map – Interactive Leaflet Maps] Map bug?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/map-bug/)
 *  Plugin Author [100plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/users/100plugins/)
 * (@100plugins)
 * [4 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/map-bug/#post-15215773)
 * Hey [@opnavisuals](https://wordpress.org/support/users/opnavisuals/),
 * Happy happy 2022! I hope you had a good start and just wanted to let you now 
   that I released a new plugin version (1.2.2). The PRO version has many new main
   features and using custom markers is one of them.
 * Concerning your former issue I assume it’s solved and so I will mark this post
   as resolved. Let me know if I can help you any further.
 * With best regards,
    Daniel
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Open User Map – Interactive Leaflet Maps] Tabs and Navigation](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/tabs-and-navigation/)
 *  Plugin Author [100plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/users/100plugins/)
 * (@100plugins)
 * [4 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/tabs-and-navigation/#post-15205124)
 * Okay, here’s basically what I did reply:
 * > This is what I eventually added to the list of possible future updates:
   > – CSV import/Export (**high priority**)
   >  – custom marker icon (**high priority**)–“
   > get my current location” button (**high priority**) – filterable marker categories–
   > multiple images (slider) – custom fields – single location pages
   > Please understand that I could not work on all feature requests at the same
   > time. But the ones with “high priority” are very likely to be rolled out with
   > the very upcoming releases.
 * And yes the support discount will not expire.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Open User Map – Interactive Leaflet Maps] Tabs and Navigation](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/tabs-and-navigation/)
 *  Plugin Author [100plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/users/100plugins/)
 * (@100plugins)
 * [4 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/tabs-and-navigation/#post-15201699)
 * Hey [@stom1](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stom1/),
 * merry christmas! The „Regions“-Feature will be available in January‘s PRO release.
   I‘ll keep you posted.
 * Btw I had replied to your email on 21.12. already. Did you receive it?
 * Cheers,
    Daniel
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Open User Map – Interactive Leaflet Maps] Tabs and Navigation](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/tabs-and-navigation/)
 *  Plugin Author [100plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/users/100plugins/)
 * (@100plugins)
 * [4 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/tabs-and-navigation/#post-15189475)
 * Hello [@stom1](https://wordpress.org/support/users/stom1/),
 * this feature is still in development yet. To be precise I have another Plugin
   called “Locations and Areas” which has some similar features like Open User Map
   but mainly focuses on Areas as Navigation Tabs. Maybe this is what you are looking
   for.
 * However I will implement this feature with Open User Map soon.
 * Sorry for the little confusion here. I added a note to the use case now.
    -  This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by [100plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/users/100plugins/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Open User Map – Interactive Leaflet Maps] Map bug?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/map-bug/)
 *  Plugin Author [100plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/users/100plugins/)
 * (@100plugins)
 * [4 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/map-bug/#post-15185866)
 * Hej Andreas,
 * I released a major update last night including some optimisation that may target
   your issue. Let me know if you still experience problems.
 * And yeah, custom pins is definitely on my high priority list and will probably
   ship with the next update already.
 * What you did by display:none for the unwanted form fields is legit and I will
   actually recommend this way in the FAQ.
 * with best regards,
    Daniel

Viewing 15 replies - 646 through 660 (of 694 total)

[←](https://wordpress.org/support/users/100plugins/replies/page/43/?output_format=md)
[1](https://wordpress.org/support/users/100plugins/replies/?output_format=md) [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/100plugins/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/100plugins/replies/page/3/?output_format=md)…
[43](https://wordpress.org/support/users/100plugins/replies/page/43/?output_format=md)
44 [45](https://wordpress.org/support/users/100plugins/replies/page/45/?output_format=md)
[46](https://wordpress.org/support/users/100plugins/replies/page/46/?output_format=md)
[47](https://wordpress.org/support/users/100plugins/replies/page/47/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/100plugins/replies/page/45/?output_format=md)