I'm using WordPress 3.5.2 and Zotpress 5.0.9. There are lots of topics about sync and import problems. I've been through them and:
- I modified wp-config.php (adding define('CONCATENATE_SCRIPTS', false);)- doesn't work,
- I checked if cURL, fopen, and streams are enabled in my php config - they are;
- I emptied the MySQL tables relating to zotpress in case of corruption - did not work.
- I suppressed the tables and zotpress can not create them;
- I fully re-installed zotpress, and asked for a new zotero API key.
I still get the "Sorry, there was an error importing items" after a few seconds.
I've got 2220 items.
Do you have any other idea?