1. The Accessibility by Userway documentation gives only installation instructions, which we all know. That does not count as documentation with me.
– Where to find the Userway Settings? We have to search and find under WP Settings.
– What happens after we fill out the form? We have to discover – oh, there’s an accessibility icon in the upper right corner of the site while I’m logged in to my WordPress site. Cool. But the icon is only there while I’m logged in, so that’s not very helpful for ordinary site visitors.
– How to get that accessibility icon to appear and to work on the site for ordinary site visitors? I have no idea.
2. Today the Userway.org widget server is down and nothing is working at all.
This is a cool idea, a fabulous idea, but it’s certainly not ready for general use.
- The topic ‘Zero documentation!’ is closed to new replies.