ZenShop ; Setup Issues/questions?
Hello to all and thanks in advance for your patience.
I have installed the latest ZenShop Theme and am having some difficulty with quite a few features.
This is my site: href=”http://nomadessentials.com.au/
So my questions are:
1. When I created a child theme with only the stlye.css file and the following code:
/*Comments*/ /* Theme Name: Zenshop Child Theme Theme URI: http://nomadessentials.com.au Description: ZenShop Child Theme Author: nomad304 Author URI: http://nomadessentials.com.au/about-us/ Template: Zenshop Version: 0.1 */ @import url("../Zenshop/style.css");
All the product images stopped appearing. Unfortunately I created the child theme after I had created the product listings. I have checked for the images in the library and also in the Zenshop products and they are there.
2. I am unable to create a drop-down menu as seen in the example page here: a href=”http://demo.fabthemes.com/zenshop/”
and can not find any reference online as to how to do this.
3. Can I have multiple pictures for each product?
4. Does anybody have experience setting up the Cart66 short code feature as I dont understand the example given in the cart66 support page.
I have looked for these questions/answers in google/wpforums but have only found the questions being asked with no answers.
Cheers for your time.
Anybody have any experience with any of these issues?
I look forward to any helpful input.
These forums only support the themes from the repository on this site, so we can only suggest you contact the developer for help with how this theme works:
Alternatively, you could find a theme from the many excellent free themes here: http://wordpress.org/extend/themes/
and then people here would be more than happy to help you.
- The topic ‘ZenShop ; Setup Issues/questions?’ is closed to new replies.