I’ve been in a lot of forums for a lot of different things but this forum is by far the best.
Here’s my challenge. I want to insert a youtube video onto a page. I don’t want a link but the actual video.
Here’s what I’ve done.
1. On the dashboard I went to SETTINGS, then MEDIA.
2. I made sure the auto-embeds was checkmarked.
3. Saved the settings
4. Opened the page I wanted to insert the video on
5. Placed the curser on the exact spot.
6. Clicked on the UPLOAD/INSERT button
7. Clicked on FROM URL
8. Clicked AUDIO/VIDEO OR OTHER FILE
9. Pasted URL into the URL Box
10. INSERT INTO POST
What is inserted is the link. I need the actual video.
I don’t know what I’m doing wrong, but obviously something.
My website is http://www.mikesaturday.com but I removed the link because that’s not what I need.
Thanks for your help.
- The topic ‘Youtube video insert’ is closed to new replies.