You have no LDAP support. This plugin won´t work.
I had this message on after activating this plugin – Active Directory Integration
ATTENTION: You have no LDAP support. This plugin won’t work.
I’ve done the following in enabling from PHP for ldap
– Edit Php.ini to ensure the php_ldap.dll is uncommented
– Copied 2 relevant .dll files into Windows\System32 and Windows\System
– Ensured the PHP path environment variables are set
– Restarted IIS
– Restarted the computer too…
I’ve checked vida phpinfo and php -m that my ldap is configrm loaded.
Googled the problem i had. So far, no luck in resolving this issue.
Anyone could help and tell me why i’m getting this message still ?
Do i need to configure something else besides the php ?
My current environment of wordpress
– Windows 2008 R2
– PHP 5.3.6
Many thanks !!
- The topic ‘You have no LDAP support. This plugin won´t work.’ is closed to new replies.