First time I’ve tried to master this Addon. Setup a GF form to add PDF documents to a post using Category-Create Date-Post Title-File Upload-Status-Post Body.
Status is a Custom Field created using Types and = Draft or Approved.
Setup Directory to:
1) Display Category-Create Date-Status (OK)
2) Using Create Date as link to Single Entry (OK)
3) Displays each of the 3 fields (OK) and adds Edit Entry (OK)
4) Click it & “You can edit post details from the post page” & Update Entry button. (PROBLEM)
I have used GF to protect simple Users from the WP Front-end. They want to change Status from Draft to Approval.
I guess this wasn’t an intended feature of this plugin? Other than coding (I’m no php expert), can anyone suggest a way to resolve this please?
Seems a shortcoming of GF that it still has no Edit field capability 🙁
- The topic ‘You can edit post details from the post page’ is closed to new replies.