Several weeks ago we noticed in one of the webpages we manage an error would show up in the backend while creating/editing posts using the post editor Gutenberg, the error is the following one:
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/******/public_html/wp-includes/post-template.php on line 317
Checking what was updated at the time of the error, we realized it was the Yoast SEO plugin causing it, this is the data we have gathered so far:
1) It only happens with the Gutenberg editor.
2) Rolling back to version 13.5 fixes the error, as of today, version 14.1 still causes it.
3) We have PHP 7.3.16 running in the server.
4) WordPress is up to date (5.4.1.)
Could you take a look at this? Thanks in advance.
- The topic ‘Yoast SEO conflict with Gutenberg’ is closed to new replies.