Yoast conflict with WPML
After many emails back and forth with the WPML support team, I figured out that it was the Yoast plugin causing my problem. Basically what is happening is once I have translated a product on my page to Spanish , and try and view the product, Google can’t open the page and tells me there is a redirect loop. I can see that at the end of the URL there is and extra /1 , which normally isnt there.
If i disable the Yoast plugin, I can see the product fine. All of the other pages work fine and i love the control i have over all SEO features.
None of the settings in the Yoast plugin make a difference to my problem, and the WPML guys suggested to contact you to help.
Look forward to hearing back from you.
- The topic ‘Yoast conflict with WPML’ is closed to new replies.