YIKES – trying to get the 2.8 upgrade to work – keep getting a database connection error and accidentally deleted my wp-config.php file.
So I have the sample file…I know my user name and password – where do I find my info…
1. Database name – Is this my subdirectory?
2. Database username – got it
3. Database password – got it
4. Database host ??? it is part of my yahoo site…where do I find
5. Table prefix (if you want to run more than one WordPress in a single database) – where do I find
Any help is much appreciated
- The topic ‘yikes! deleted a wp-config.php file’ is closed to new replies.