As it says in title.
To troubleshoot so far I have:
– disabled all plugins
– have never used Bullet-Proof Security plugin
– changed to Twenty Twelve and Twenty Ten themes, and a bunch of other themes (strangely, my installation lists Twenty Eleven as missing a template)
– added define(‘SCRIPT_DEBUG’, true);
– added define(‘CONCATENATE_SCRIPTS’, false);
– I am on Dreamhost and mod_pagespeed has never been selected
– I updated all themes and plugins for good measure
None of this has worked. What else is left to do?
FYI #1: I have two WordPress blogs, both are 3.5 upgrades, both hosted by Dreamhost. The other one has no problems whatsoever. I don’t get it.
FYI #2 : I have had several quite bad failures using Dreamhost’s automatic upgrade on this blog (one being a 403 error, the other being a bizarre bug that made all the text on the dashboard non-clickable plain text rather than HTML or PHP clickable links, making the whole thing unusable – that was the weirdest thing I’ve ever seen.) I’m inclined to wonder if it’s a Dreamhost problem. Anyone?
- The topic ‘Yet Another 3.5 "Add media" button failure.’ is closed to new replies.