Yes, I know there have been a number of posts on this, but this one is different because:
1. It’s happening with Yahoo Hosting, and
2. It’s happening, not on install, but to an already installed (for months) site: http://www.californiastatebell.com
I’ve gotten this error twice now, and the second time it fixed itself.
1. Why does this error suddenly occur out of nowhere?
2. Yahoo said it was probably an error created by WordPress itself. Does that sound right?
3. How did it fix itself?
4. Will it keep happening
5. Should I scrap WordPress?
If anyone can help, it will be greatly appreciated.
- The topic ‘Yahoo Hosting and ‘Error establishing a database connection’ is closed to new replies.