I have done everything possible to try and resolve the jetpack connection issues to wordpress when it complains of xmlrpc issues. I have tried changing theme removing plugins etc etc.
Can you please try installing the Jetpack Compatibility Plugin so we can see some additional information from your site?
1) Download the plugin from http://plugins.svn.wordpress.org/jetpack/branches/jetpack-compatibility-test.zip
2) Upload the plugin to your site via Dashboard -> Plugins -> Add New.
3) Activate the plugin and go to Plugins -> Jetpack Compatibility Test.
4) Click the "Select All" button.
5) Send us the test results via this form:
This topic has been closed to new replies.