XML Sitemap Glitch with Woocommerce Products
I installed the latest 1.3.3 update and it fixed an earlier issue with the XML sitemap product_category page not working but now there is something strange going on with the XML product page.
There are now three generic products added to the sitemap at the top of the list that do not exist. Clicking on any of them throws a 404. I checked for previously erased products, etc. but none exist. The links are the top three that read:
This can be seen here: http://www.irepairsolutions.com/product-sitemap.xml
- The topic ‘XML Sitemap Glitch with Woocommerce Products’ is closed to new replies.