I am running WordPress 2.3.1 on a linux shared hosting server. I also like to use windows apps to post to my blogs. I haven’t used these apps since I upgraded to 2.3.1 and noticed just today that I’m having issues connecting with my blog clients now. Errors I’m getting are:
From w.bloggar and blogdesk:
“Unable to parse the XML response. Parser Reason: Only one top level element is allowed in an XML document.”
Invalid payload received from xml-rpx server. Please check your host and page settings for this account. Server said: “,br/> <b>Fatal Error<b>: Call to a member function on a non-object in <b>/home/myaccountmae/public_html/mybloglocation/wp-content/plugins/category-access.php etc…
I found that if I disable the category access plugin, it works fine. I am sending david coppit the information and we’ll see if he can fix it, or if you just can’t use this plugin and use third party apps to post to WP.
- The topic ‘XML errors and problems with blog clients – issue with category-access’ is closed to new replies.