WSOD with htaccess
Yep, yet another White Screen Of Death post.
But what intrigues me the most is that it came after putting a redirect 301 in the .htaccess. The problem have to be there, because I’ve tried EVERYTHING.
– The plugin folder thing.
– The “break-line-in-the-PHP-files” thing.
– Upgrading to the newest version (3.0).
– Manually upgrading to the newest version.
– Deleting, of course, my .htaccess file.
And the difference is that I can access my dashboard and admin pages.
Any guess would make me happy.
Thanks in advance,
- The topic ‘WSOD with htaccess’ is closed to new replies.