WSOD after editing php-files in theme
Theme: KingSize by Denoizzed
Chrome: HTTP error 500: Internal Server Error
So my entire site has a white screen of death. It happened shortly after I edited these files: kingsize/template-blog.php, kingsize/archive.php and wp-incudes/author-template.php.
When I duplicated archive.php and renamed the copy author.php I got the white screen.
I have tried the following without any results:
– deleting the freshly made author.php-file
– moving kingsize theme folder out of themes-folder (only twentyeleven left in themes)
– renaming kingsize-folder (both while inside and outside themes-folder)
– renaming plugins-folder (disabling all plugins)
– wp-config: defining wp-memory-limit to 64M, 96M and 128M
– wp-config: setting wp-debug to ‘false’
– overwrite everything except /wp-content from a fresh wordpress-download
I haven’t touched functions.php, as I figured that space errors between tags couldn’t be the issue when disabling the theme didn’t help.
I’ve done quite a few changes in my theme, especially CSS-wise (using Appearance -> Edit CSS), so it would really suck to have to completely re-install and lose it all. I don’t have any backups of this work.
Pretty please, help!
- The topic ‘WSOD after editing php-files in theme’ is closed to new replies.