Hi, I am using Polylang and Contact From 7 on my site. Problem is that when I setup the recaptcha keys with version 3 -keys, the recaptcha-version in the main-language (finnish) is included properly like this in the source:
But in the swedish-version the recaptcha is included like this as a version 2:
I have tried switching to the swedish-version and then adding the keys but it does not have any effect to the problem. I don’t have any cache-plugins in use on the site either. Earlier I had the version 2 in use of recaptcha.
- The topic ‘Wrong recaptcha-version with Polylang’ is closed to new replies.