Wrong file format check
I have an issue with “File Type Filter” setting: it seems it respect only the first.
My use case:
- I have 2 Advanced Uploaders in the same form.
- I show one or the other with custom js simply using .show() and .hide() on their .gfield container conditionally on another radio field because this plugin doesn’t support normal gravit forms Conditional logic
- I set up my Advanced uploader field Allowed file extensions setting with these valuse: 1) pdf, doc, docx 2) mov, mpeg4, avi, wmv, flv
- Both advanced uploaders admit only pdf and mov file types, so only the first of the list. If i change order of types it allow only the first i write
In general settings page i choose jQuery UI in Plupload User Interface setting, but also Queue widget has the same problem.
Thank you for your help.
- The topic ‘Wrong file format check’ is closed to new replies.