– As a plugin I used ‘Lightbox-2’ (it also worked with ‘Lightbox Plus’).
– When adding an image make sure that the image’s hyperlink is linked to the file itself instead of the post.
– Make sure that <?php wp_head(); ?> is added to your header.php file (for the specific location look at the default theme).
– Make sure that <?php wp_footer(); ?> is added to your footer.php file (for the specific location look at the default theme).
– Sometimes it is necessary to select certain options within the plugin itself.
This worked for me, yes!
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
The topic ‘WP’s built-in gallery opens images, when clicked, on a blank page’ is closed to new replies.