Hey all, I’m running WPMS for staff in my school district and my boss wants a way to “notify” users when they haven’t updated their blog in XX amount of days (let’s say 30 days).
I plan to use 3 plugins in an attempt to frankenstein my way to a plugin I’ll call
For each blog,
- Use LPD to get the latest post date (duh).
- Ccompare said date with the 30 day variable input into the Settings Page (which needs to be in the Network Admin section).
- If said date > 30 days, display AM on all dashboard/admin pages of user’s blog effectively “notifying” them.
- Last but not least, I need to be able to create a report (table, etc) that displays blogs that haven’t updated within the time limit (blog_id, blog_url, LPD).
The Hard Part:
I’m pretty sure I can stumble my way through this attempting to get it to work for individual blogs … eventually. But, I figured I’d see if anyone out there:
- has done something like this before?
- OR knows of a simpler way?
- OR would like the challenge of helping me get this done more quickly?
Thanks, WP Peeps!
- The topic ‘WPMS: List blogs not updated within XX days’ is closed to new replies.