WordPress 2.2.1 and Gallery2 are installed and are working. I have tried Gallery2 versions 2.2.2 and 2.1.2, but it’s the same result.
The WPG2 Plugin (2.13) says “Validated Successfully” and all lines show “Success”. But if I go to the site wp-gallery2.php the following error message will appear:
Error (ERROR_PLATFORM_FAILURE) :
* in modules/core/classes/GalleryTemplate.class at line 270 (GalleryCoreApi::error)
* in modules/core/classes/GalleryTemplate.class at line 200 (GalleryTemplate::_initCompiledTemplateDir)
* in main.php at line 418 (GalleryTemplate::fetch)
* in main.php at line 87
* in modules/core/classes/GalleryEmbed.class at line 192
* in /www/htdocs/gottw/wp-gallery2.php at line 48 (GalleryEmbed::handleRequest)
What should I do?
- The topic ‘WPG2-Plugin: wp-gallery2.php -> Error’ is closed to new replies.