Using 3.3beta1 nightly.
I am using the editor on the bbpress plugin and it works almost as expected with just a couple of issues.
1. If you are on a really long page with the editor on the bottom of the page, click the media button to add media and notice the embed media popup is way up top out of view.
Should it not center on the screen?
**was trying it on an ipad and for a long time I thought it was broken, until I accidentally scrolled way up and found the editor... very confusing
2. I as a super-admin in a multisite setup am the only one able to add images to the post and have them actually show up. Every other user sees the following behavior.
- add image to editor
- image shows up in editor when click add to post
- publish post, no image shows up.
3. There is no visual editor button on the ipad, no matter what account level I am logging in as, even super-admin.
4. Is there any way to activate the visual editor as a default?
- I allow guest posting on the bbpress side, so they get the editor, but enless logged in, there is no option to use the visual editor.
Are these all bugs, or am I just missing something?
gotta say, this is awesome having the new editor api, huge kudos to the devs on this one!