The new version is out.
Try it out, it’s much more usable than in the first release. There are many many new features.
WP2PDF is now Open Source Software and licensed under the GNU General Public License (GPL).
– Setup form is protected by username/password (no need for a .htaccess file anymore)
– Graphics can be turned off (GIFs can be turned off individually to prevent incompatibilities with GD 1.6)
– Table of contents can be generated (if bookmarks are turned on)
– Security functions integrated (you can now disable text copying in the PDF, protect them with a password, disallow printing etc.)
– GIFs/PNGs will automatically be converted to JPEG and integrated in the PDF (if graphics are turned on)
– Hyperlinks can be turned off and hyperlink colors can be changed
– Page header/footer can be integrated
– Page number and total number of pages can be displayed in the footer
– Single “title” page on the beginning on the PDF can be displayed
– Text of the info bar can be easily changed (including variables)
– Comments can be included
– PDF file can be compressed with gzip and downloaded (rather than displayed via a plugin in the browser)
– Support for “blockquote” integrated
– Page background color can be changed
– Watermark (image in the background of each page) can be integrated
– Full support for curly quotes and various special HTML characters
Changes/improvements of existing functions
-Info bar placement can be changed
– Text colors can be changed.
– Lots of colors. Everywhere.
– “Do not display [Title/Info bar/Content/Date]” moved from the alignment setting to its own section
– Overall improvement of the configuration.
– Improved text rendering
– All options are fully configurable
– Fixed a big big text rendering bug (there were small indentations all over the text)
– Various small bugfixes.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.