Sorry to bug you again, but I’m having another issue. I have a table in CSV format that has 411 rows and 12 columns. Whenever I try to import it, it takes about 15-20 minutes, and it only imports about half of the rows and adds a bunch of blank columns. I can’t use Firefox at all while it’s importing either.
Here’s some other info/symptoms that might help:
- Firefox looks like it’s freezing up, and I can’t access any other open tabs or windows.
- View table interface appears, but you can tell it’s still trying to think and interpret all those cells.
- Changed the parameter ‘max_execution_time’ in ‘php.ini’ from ’60’ to ‘0’ because 0 allows for no limit.
- Used Microsoft Excel 2007 to export table as CSV file, then imported it into wp-table reloaded.
- The topic ‘[WP-Table Reloaded] Serious lag when importing table’ is closed to new replies.