Recently I uninstalled WP-Cache and installed WP-Supercache because I read good things about it and it is being acitvely supported. I ran into two problems both as it fails to work with the NexGen Gallery.
1) At first I started to get CPU exceed problems once a day. I didn’t become aware of it until it happened to me. After viewing the logs a week later. What I finally figured out was that Supercache was not caching my NexGen Gallery. So once enough hits were happening at once, CPU Exceed and site gets turned off by Bluehost for 2-5 minutes.
2. Tried 1 Blogger Cache, the other currently supported fork after WP-Cache. Started to get CPU exceeds as much as three times a day but did cache my gallery.
3. Uninstalled and tried Supercache again. Now its blocks my gallery. I can get to the Gallery front page but when I tried to click on album it just stays on the gallery page.
4. Uninstalled Supercache and re-installed WP-Cache and things seem to be fine for now.
Anyideas as two why Supercache does not play well with NexGen Gallery?
- The topic ‘WP-Supercache Blocks NexGen Gallery’ is closed to new replies.